Takigakure

Another Normal Boring Meeting Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Normal Boring Meeting

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Another Normal Boring Meeting Mon May 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

Another Normal Boring Meeting 8b047f6f-4b57-4996-a1bf-195cb7efa477_zpsccbb420a

Kumogakure was freshly rejuvenated with a healthy new spark that had been recently jump started. Although she was relieved to be back from Kirigakure she wasn’t the most fond of going back straight into work. She had to figure out what was being done about the recent Raikage or lack there of as she wasn’t completely sure what was going on with it. All she could be sure was that their were now a few promising genin who were attempting to make something of themselves as she and the other anbu of Kumo had done before them. The happiness that it brought to her face was indescribable, however she had to make sure that their teacher was qualified. She intended to get to know him over bowl of Ramen at as shop, Kazu? Katsu? A letter was sent to him to see if he could follow the instructions well, the letter that was sent was written by one of the secretaries to the Raikage position which she had access to.

Dear Katsuro Michiki,
   I wish to inform you that I, Utsukushii Hana, wish to meet with all of the anbu and jounin on private terms to discuss a matter of dire consequences. Should you be unable to meet at the expressed time I will regret to inform you that I will have no other course of action but to strip you of your rank and label you as nothing more than a genin in Kumo. I will meet you at the tiny ramen shop in the middle of town, Takano is the type of dish which I will be eating so I suggest if you don’t know the various restaurants and shops that you familiarize yourself before this meeting. That is all the information I will be giving you into where to find me. Yep thank you dear that is all I need written in the letter so if you can add a bit more fluff to it I would be most appreciative. Mister Katsuro as Hana refused to tell you of the restaurant I have decided to inform you that the shop she will be at is Now & Zen. She enjoys playing this little game,

Sincerely
                               A secretary

Hana was sitting there with three bowls piled high of ramen bowls the name of the ramen store would be lit up brightly as dusk had begun to fall upon the city. Hana’s appetite would have been apparent after another bowls slid over to the side of the leaning tower. The chef keep track that this was in fact her seventh bowl. Leaning back in the stool she would appear to almost be falling backwards despite the fact she wasn’t moving as she sat there on the stool. “That should be enough now if you would be so kind to find me another bottle of your finest wine.” She smiled giving a large unfeminine burp that would echo through the streets. This sort of behavior was normal of the Anbu Captain as she liked both her food almost as much of her drinks and showed no disgrace in her actions. Still dressed with a small cloth across her breasts she was as provocatively dressed as usual her white hair streaming down to the ground now considering how far she had leaned back.

Word Count:
Lightning Bug

Last edited by Utsukushii Hana on Fri May 16, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Tue May 13, 2014 12:29 am

Katsuro

Katsuro

Katsuro only read the letter once before he lit it on fire with his lighter.  He was half tempted to avoid the meeting and become the strongest Genin ever.  But that would stop him from achieving his dream of teaching the students of the next generation.  And thus with a heavy sigh he went to go get ready for his meeting with the recently returned ANBU Captain

As he meandered his way towards the Ramen shop he wondered as to why she wanted to meet with the ANBU and Jounin.  Maybe she was planning a coup for the leadership of the village.  That didn't really fit the personality of a Kumogakure Shinobi.  She could be planning on defection and might be wanting to eliminate those she thinks would stop her.  That was probably the most likely of the worst case scenarios that popped into his brain.  Best case scenario she just wanted to talk with those of similar ranks and ages as herself.  This time the sigh contained the smoke he recently inhaled from a burning cigarette in his hand.

Why did have to happen to him he thought as he spotted the Ramen Shop.  Of course he was expecting a meeting with every Jounin and member of ANBU but the shop seemed kinda small for that.  Maybe the best case scenario just went to this was her attempt at hitting on him.  Or was the the worst case scenario?  He didn't know which one that little scenario fell under.  He took a final puff on the cigarette watching as the ember lit up a bit of his face before he scrapped it out against the building as he walked into the Ramen Shop.

He immediately spotted the ANBU Captain, who's bosom was barely attempted at being covered by a small scrap of cloth barely able to be called a scrap.  What was in the villages drinking water to cause this.  Would it happen to him?  As a precaution he looked down and felt his chest, made to look like he was dusting something off his clothes.  Satisfied everything was the way they were supposed to be for a man, he placed the cigarette behind his ear and approached the bar.

"Bottle of Sake and a bowl of noodles and tsukemen, please," he said before taking his seat next to the ANBU Captain.  He remembered her face now.  He had been in her Genin class and back when he was a Chuunin he had fought beside her during the Missing Nin Invasion.  Back when his dream changed from killing to teaching.  He chose not to introduce himself at first in order to see if she actually knew who he was.

3Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Tue May 13, 2014 1:56 am

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

The way the bowls were stacking up along with two bottles it would have been apparent that she had been waiting here quite a while. Not because anyone was particularly late but because she really was hungry after her little venture to Kirigakure. The way she was leaning she would have seen him enter the little shop before leaning forward once again to take the next bottle which she was offered. Her head tilted with the bottle sticking out from her mouth the liquid in it would begin to drain down her throat, he neck not making a single notion of a gulp. She had been practicing this for quite a while with water till she started bringing it to various alcohols. The bottle would smash against the counter once again empty as she finally swallowed what remained of the wine. As Katsuro had finally arrived he was the final one she was meeting with. All of the others weren't particularly interesting. All trying to suck up in various manners by paying for her tab or being obviously shy from the apparel she wore. It was all a test in her mind to see whether or not they could be trusted with the protection of the village even if a scantily clad woman breached their vision. All of these crazy nuances that she held her Anbu and Jounin was absurd but necessary. She wanted to know them in an environment which wasn't as highly respected as Raikage or ANBU Captain.

The manage of the Ramen shop looked at her and then back to the man who had just placed the order. Her eye closest to the new instructor as she called them was closed, the other winking to the man who was told to bring him the meal. If she really wanted to test them she may have acted like a rogue but their was no way of knowing how hostile they would all react to her. She already wasn't the favorite among Kumo for rising through the ranks, but she was quite qualified who knows one day she could have even taken up the role of Raikage. She wouldn't have enjoyed the position so much as it involved far to much paper work in her mind as well as worry from the various guards that one would have.

As the manage was asked to he would bring out a bowl and the sake strangely enough. Glaring up at him the manage would disappear back into the kitchen. "Katsup right?" She questioned trying to look as stern as she could as she purposely messed up his name. However a quick smile would replace the grim expression and her hand would fly toward his back with a welcoming pat as if she was pleased to see an old friend from her days at the academy. Smelling the smoke still floating about him she sniffled a bit disliking the smell. "You know those cigarettes will kill you before I get a chance right?" The intimidate glare would once again return to her face as if begging for him to question whether she meant it or not.

WC: 523
Lightning Bug

Last edited by Utsukushii Hana on Tue May 13, 2014 6:08 am; edited 3 times in total

4Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Tue May 13, 2014 2:57 am

Katsuro

Katsuro

One of the first things that he had noticed upon sitting at the bar was the stack of bowls and bottles piling on the counter.  She was an eater and a drinker, only one of those things he liked and it wasn't the abuse of alcohol.  It didn't long until he was watching the scantily clad ANBU captain guzzling yet another bottle of win with a look of disdain of his own.  Either that was non-alcoholic grape juice in that bottle or their ANBU Captain was a functioning alcoholic, which bothered Katsuro to some extent.  He often thought about what would have happened had he gone in the ANBU and here was one of the possibilities.  A pickled liver before he was thirty didn't look too appealing now.  Though, having Charcoal for lungs wasn't that big of a change either.

He watched the nonverbal communication between the manager and the good Captain with interest as he waited for his order to be sent to the kitchen.  Obviously the manager didn't want to leave the two shinobi on their own for a minute longer than necessary.  But once he did go in the back it didn't take long for him to bring his food and drink out to him.  Before he could disappear again he asked the man to bring out another glass for his companion.

He would pour himself a glass of the Sake and take a drink before he would even attempt at a reply to the horribly attempt at his name.  Taking said drink nearly backfired on him as a hand reached out and slapped his back but luckily enough for him he had already swallowed the rice wine.  He took a bite of his food as he listened to the Captain complain about the smell of the cigarettes that hung around him.  Obviously she didn't like his vice nearly as much as he didn't like hers.

He gave a great big, long laugh when he noticed the glare coming from the Captain.  Boy was she trying to excel at her job.  He wasn't too worried about someone complaining about his cigarettes, though it was the first time someone openly threatened his life either because of it.

"You wouldn't be the first to say that, Hana-sama.  And I could say the same thing about your drinking," Or they way you dress, but deciding to keep that thought to himself.  "A pickled liver is not a fun way to go out I hear.  Of course, being a Shinobi isn't the safest of jobs is it.  We could easily perish before one of us gets to finish off the other."  He gave a half smile before taking another drink of the sake.  "But talking about our personal vices isn't the real reason you invited me along, is it?"

He paused for a moment to allow any interjections while he took a few bites from his noodles and dipping ramen.

"Also, don't think that I'm going to pay for your meal and drinks."

5Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Tue May 13, 2014 6:02 am

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

She laughed at the remake of having a pickled liver, of course alcoholism wasn’t a thing to laugh at and it definitely was a term which she would attempt to deal with in the future. However, the world is a cruel and sometimes the things that are most deadly vices which are the most difficult to give up. “I am of course joking with you dear. I don’t mean any harm to those in Kumogakure merely those that have ill intentions to my people. So as long as you don’t mean any of the children and families of Kumo harm we will get along quite swimmingly. But then you are of course correct that I didn’t call you to merely talk about our inevitable fates. But more the paths we will take that will lead to those eventual ends.” Her neck crooked from side to side, letting out a large crack followed by a sigh of relief.

After the off putting conversation of pickling livers and charcoal lunges she would find her appetite a bit ruined. A hand slid the bottle over beside the rest of the dishes. Her hand would draw back from his back which she had patted which great gusto, sorta like a nordic woman of sorts with the strength that was behind it. The next remark caused a great smirk to spread over her features staring toward her fellow partner in the death of their vices. She cackled in a frightening manner that would have sullied the heart of weaker men, “I must say I never expected a man to ever turn down the payment of a ladies meal. I like you more and more. So Katsuro Michiki, from what I am seeing you are quite the responsible one for your own life if not for anyone elses. I would promote you for such manner. Although I suppose that you asked for this rank for a purpose. Anyone who fought alongside during the protection of our village surely deserves respect. So comrade? How are the young ones coming along I heard there are plenty of genin now.”

Her final bowl and bottle would both be pushed aside as  she sat their and the bar. She would sit there waiting for a response of how much he would wonder that she really knew.

WC: 387
Lightning Bug

Last edited by Utsukushii Hana on Tue May 13, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

6Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Tue May 13, 2014 6:59 am

Katsuro

Katsuro

Katsuro listened to Hana talk as he ate his ramen quietly, careful not to disturb his companions speech while also eating his fill of the food.  Multitasking was always something he could use with ease and use it he did.  As he silently slurped his food and listened intently to the ANBU captain, he formulated responses for the woman.

"I was only joking myself.  I put the lives of my students and those of the village above my own.  That includes yours, Hana-sama."

He took a break just long enough to pour himself another glass of sake before going back to eating his food.  Unlike his partner, the previous conversation topic hadn't taken away his appetite to eat and thus as he neared the end of the noodles and sauce, he ordered a bowl of Misu Ramen.  At the mention of the Missing Nin fight, he paused his eating long enough to take a drink of sake as that night played quickly through his mind.  He remembered the fighting and the smell of blood.  How it all made him feel and it wasn't fear he felt.  That was why he chose to become a teacher rather than a killer.

He laid the chopsticks on the bowl before taking another sip of the sweet liquor before he began speaking again himself.  But instead of talking while Hana was, he waited for her to be done because he feared he may have quite a lot to say on the current matter.

"I did indeed ask for this position for a reason.  I figured it would do the village good to have a Sensei show the way for Genin to learn in a semi-controllable environment.  This way they learn scenarios that have a legitimate consequence like permanent injury or even death should they do something incredibly stupid.  Of course I'll offer my own input but I don't force them to follow my advice.  Sometimes even I learn things from my students."

He paused to nod his thinks to the manager who had just brought his food out.

"As for how my students are fairing, they are fairing alright.  I have two Uchiha and a Monzaemon making up my squad this time.  One of the Uchiha was late to the first meeting, I think the other Uchiha has anger problems, and I hear the Monzaemon is a bit too easily distracted by things.  Between you and me, I have high hopes for this squad.  I just have to show them the true meaning of being a shinobi and hope they allow their weaknesses to become one of their many strengths.  I do hope you have no qualms with the way I teach my students, not that I can do anything about it should you have one."

Grabbing the Sake bottle he held it up, offering to pour one for Hana should she want one.  Despite him not liking alcoholics, it was impolite not to offer an eating companion something to drink as they ate.

7Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Tue May 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

“Well then I see absolutely no reason or outstanding issues that would put a smudge on your ledger. As for the time spent in protection of the city I see no reason to bring up such terrible memories for the both of us, I am sure you lost a few friends from the old days. I also have no need to question your strength since I recognize your face from that time of old.” She paused now a bit concerned as the rest of the anbu and jounin that came before him had been fair bit longer than her meeting with Katsuro. “Bar keep if you wouldn’t mind beginning to lock up.”

Her eyes skated across so that that her head stayed in placed still having full view of the man before her. The pause he took while slurping his bowl of Misu Ramen was one of the few unexpected reactions he had given her yet tonight. Intriguing the mention of the battles causes him to stutter in his hunger but one look at me has no effect. Although I first thought his morale was impenetrable it would seem he too wishes that he could let go of the past.

He then took another long swig from the bottle and proceeded about his merry way in his endeavors in finishing the bowl. She couldn’t figure him out, the way he thought of the past and the way he treated the present was quite puzzling but there was one thing that they seemed to both care about. The genin, the little ones that would be taking the same long and brutal journey that they once took in becoming a shinobi for Kumogakure. A feat in itself back in their day. The weak of heart didn’t make it most from then had manners of handling enemies in even the severe of manners.

Laying her head down now on the table so it was level with his bowl she peeked up toward her companion. As he spoke of the methods he wished to use upon the genin she found no trailing issues with such harsh scenarios while training. However it did mean that some probably would wash out but she was certain that this would allow for only the strongest to make it. “Two Uchiha and a Monzaemon,” she regarded out loud, surprised  of the lack of variety. “I am sure that you will work out all the kinks with those children. Make sure you don’t smother any of the ambitious ones, oh and you ever feel the need for an entertaining exercise. Call I will gladly give them a proper thrashing.” She laughed pleased with her own cruel method of training, a trait that continued to carry on from a time of old. Holding up her hand in regards to the sake, “Don’t fuel the fires of an addict right. Anyway if you have more time afterwards I am sure it would be fun to reminisce about the past.” She wanted to inquire more about him to see if his soul was as sound as his mind.

WC: 513
Lightning Bug

Last edited by Utsukushii Hana on Wed May 14, 2014 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total

8Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Tue May 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Katsuro

Katsuro

Katsuro nodded as Hana spoke, to show he was comprehending what she said. He was also filling his face with a bowl of the ramen. Even if he had wanted to answer at that moment, his mouth was too full of noodles and savory broth to even attempt it. His hunger had finally got the better of him having spent the day training children the arts of a shinobi. Though he was careful to watch her with the occasional glance out of the corner of his eye. She seemed to be a bigger mystery than anyone he had met. Probably for good reason, being she is the keeper of the identities of the most elite in Kumogakure.

He wondered what drove her to become ANBU like he once wanted to. Was it the devastation that was wrought upon them that night or was it another reason that he was incredibly unaware of. Maybe it was linked to the way she dressed or maybe it had nothing to do with that. That was when he caught himself not taking the occasional glance but his eye appeared to be looking intently at her. Upon catching himself he blinked, moving his eyes forward before raising the bowl of ramen to his lips and taking a drink. The sake was definitely going to take it's toll on him tonight.

With a low burp of his own from the recently ingested broth, he smiled and said "I'm usually free nights to swap old war stories with friends, barring any catastrophe that my students concoct to get me to discipline them. That is rare though. They don't seem to like my form of discipline." He gave a short laugh at his pseudo-joke. "But as I said, I'm free whenever you would like to reminisce."

9Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Wed May 14, 2014 7:46 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

A smile found itself forming on the tan and clean shaven face of the tall Shinobi as he began his walk down the district as he was nearing the end of his search. It had been quiet thing, his promotion that was, it seemed like just the other day, he was asking the previous Raikage to return to being a Shinobi. Now, here he was, in that very position, the previous Raikage the one who he had asked for reinstatement had vanished without a trace, no one knew how or why. The village council had acted fairly quickly nominating, him, as well, at first it seemed suspicious to him, but he couldn't argue, it was what he had always wanted.

Hence why, Achilles' Raiki, Raikage of Kumogakure, a fitting name for the title, was smiling this night. He had trained hard, harder then any normal Shinobi, hell harder then any freak among Shinobi had trained, and in the end it resulted with him being an immediate choice to replace the Raikage. Now as to why the Raikage, who had just finished spending his 5 A.M. wake up call, till now, 9:30 P.M. reading on every village squad, Jounin, ANBU, Chuunin, and student, was out late, was in his reading he found two very familiar names. Katsuro and Hana. They were in his graduating class back at the Academy.

Katsuro he remembered fondly, he was probably the only person he could honestly say fit the requirement for a best friend. Or better said, the only person he spent enough time with to even consider that possibility, though given Achilles' self exile and quiet return, he doubted Katsuro would be too happy with him. Though he would probably be even more shocked with the fact, that Achilles had been promoted especially given his history. "I hope he isn't upset with me." The words kind of trailed off as if they were part of the wind.

The unknown however, would be Hana, from what he could remember, she was tall, strong, and beautiful beyond words. Though, Achilles honestly didn't know much about her, or had talked to her since they left the Academy, he had kept tabs on her like he had Katsuro. She had an impressive growth after becoming a Chuunin, that went double for her looks as well. Achilles eyes' had almost bugged out of his head whilst reading her file in his office. 'Heh, my office.' It had still felt incredibly surreal to the young Kage, but he wasn't about to waste anymore time, especially seeing as how he had discovered his target.

He first noticed the tall beauty leaning her head down on the table, and the bearded, Jounin take another swig of sake and ramen. Figuring, he'd make a casual entrance going for surprise, he slowly began to walk forward, until he was just a foot or so behind the pair. A big glowing smile had spread across his face, his hat with the kanji for Cloud evident on the front of it, he had hoped it gave him an appearance of mystery.

"It's good to see you two, again." Though he sounded similar to how he did fifteen years ago, his voice was deeper now, and he had hoped Katsuro would recognize it immediately. He knew Hana, wouldn't but all the same, he wanted his reveal to be a surprise, and hopefully a happy one, as he still couldn't gauge what Katsuro's reaction would be.

Words: 576

10Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Wed May 14, 2014 8:12 am

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

Hana eye him a bit strangely as his eyes lingered over her a fair bit longer than what he usually did. She paid it no mind though as he was stuffing his face now and was surely in a rush to wherever they were planning to reminisce.”I am usually always open, as long as the Raikage isn’t trying to hunt me down to do something. I enjoy playing hide and go seek with them, although I don’t much like it when he does end up catching me.” She smiled and laughed both at Katsu’s attempted joke as well as her remark on avoiding the head of Kumogakure. She hadn’t really been shirking her duties as of late. Sure she went to Kirigakure once and almost caused an international incident. Luckily the Mizukage and ANBU captain of Kiri were far more gracious than she anticipated.  

She enjoyed the company of others who had experienced the same events as her made her feel more at home in such a crazy world. Hana’s right hand would begin to brush through her hair as she sat inside the Ramen shop. She was unsure of how the new young Raikage was fitting in. She smiled pulling her head back up off the table, she didn’t actually know who the Raikage was or what he looked like but she wasn’t particularly anxious in meeting him as she had been eyeing the position about two days ago. Hearing a voice would suddenly cause her smile to depart her features, her head spun around like a snow owl the hair still flowing down her back and onto the table.

Good to see who? She blinked her gaze now fixated on the new face that had entered the room. Something was gnawing at the back of her mind, as if he was familiar or possibly she owed him money for something. It was an uneasy feeling as she continued to stare her eyes showing no sign of blinking anytime soon as she was puzzled, for the first time in months. How does he know me I don’t remember seeing him ever in my life? Of course Hana you do tend to stick out like a sore thumb even in a crowd he is probably just another parent who is proud to know that we are protecting Kumo in it’s time of uneasiness.

”I am sure that the pleasure is all ours but I am sure that Rao doesn’t want us keeping him up all night I am sure we have pushed him long past closing time.” The owner smiled as he saw the Raikage, apparently he got the memo that there was a new man back in town and Hana would grow more puzzled as she looked back to the own who was acting like he just saw a ghost or celebrity she couldn’t tell by the way he rushed back into the kitchen turning the stoves back on.

WC: 497
Lightning Bug

Last edited by Utsukushii Hana on Wed May 14, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Wed May 14, 2014 10:57 pm

Katsuro

Katsuro

Here he was having a good time with his technical superior when suddenly it was interrupted by a Wild Raikage appearing.  At first there was anger and then there was sadness and finally he was back at apathetic, all in a matter of milliseconds.  He of course knew that the good times were bound to come to an end.  They always did.  Of course at that point in time he didn't know it was the Raikage or his old friend who he presumed to be missing in action or dead.  If it had been his friend, he wouldn't have come back to the village and NOT give him a heads up.  He also wouldn't become Raikage and not tell him so they could celebrate.

With a casual glance over his shoulder at the onlooker, he felt his heart jump into his throat.  Not the weird I'm in love kinda jump but a more friendly holy crap I haven't seen this guy in who knows how long and here he is as the Raikage and he didn't even tell me lump.  Of course then the anger came back that was quickly masked under a smile.

"You don't call.  You don't write.  Is that any way to treat your friends, Achilles.  Could have been dead in some ditch in the Land of Rivers for all we knew.  But here you are.  In the Raikage hat and you didn't even ask me to come celebrate with you."  He grabbed his chest, over his heart.  "You wound me sir.  Wound me gravely."

He gave a big smile, still masking the anger and pain he felt, before standing and offering his hand to his old friend.  By the looks of it Hana didn't recognize the man in front of them.

"Hana-sama this here is Achilles Raiki.  Was in the academy with us.  Young fellow.  Supposed friend of mine.  Imagine him smaller and with a voice that is just breaking."

12Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Wed May 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Before, the young Raikage could even begin to reply to Hana, and signal a thank you to the owner, he was stopped cold by the face of Katsuro. He had certainly changed quite a bit and seeing it in person seemed completely different then having just seen his face in a File instead. As he listened to his good friend speak his face had begun to turn red, of course that was just at first, as he listened it quickly became comical, and he had to admit, 'Katsuro's finally found some humor.' He couldn't help but shake his head in amusement as he listened to his old friend.

Once he had finished he took the hand that Katsuro was offering and have him a firm handshake before he removed his Kage hat. This revealed his golden brown hair, almost blonde, and his tanned face along with the sandy blonde stubble that was peering up all around his face. He had been awake a long time that day. After removing his hat he had placed it carefully to the side as he found himself sitting, casually at that, on a chair for table just behind their bar stools. This of course meant the two would be turned around from the counter so that they could watch and listen giving him their direct attention.

Giving the pair another smile, he finally had the opportunity to speak again, "Truth be told, Katsuro, I have found myself in a ditch, in the Land of Rivers, but that's a tale for another time." The time in which he was speaking of, was when he got caught peeping at a few girls in the near by river bathing, and playing in the water. A short flash of memories had flew by as a small red dot began rolling down his nose a bit, of course the thought was broken when he remembered how he accidentally stepped on a branch alerting them, resulting in how he was face down in a ditch. "Ahem...or maybe not at all."

Now he was excited as, the Owner was walking towards him with a few abnormally sized bowls of Ramen, which he happily began to scarf down. He hadn't ate all day, and the fact he was being gifted Ramen by the owner of such a fine establishment, he could honestly say, he was in a very good mood now.

13Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Wed May 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

Hana stood there as the two exchanged various looks between the two of them, she had remembered Katsu from the academy but never this odd stranger. Would have probably helped if she had ever attended class more than once a month as well as not fall asleep the few times she was in it. Those years were long past though and now she was quite the adept in learning. She enjoyed knowledge, which was why she hung back hoping to learn exactly what type of history the two men had with one another. The millisecond face changes that flashed over Katsu’s face caused her to grin holding back a slight chuckle. Their moment was quite cute to Hana as if these two were star crossed lovers that were stuck on opposite sides of the world till now and all they could think to do in their moment of reunion was bicker slightly at how they didn’t keep in contact well enough with one another.

As the two shook hands Hana found herself leaning against the wall as the two of them reminisced for a brief time. The store manage already delivering the two large bowls of Ramen which she could only assume were now on the house since he was something special. Hana pondered the actions of the owner wondering why he would be so enthralled to give this man who was merely a stranger to herself and old friend to katsu. His name wasn’t anything special from what she could tell and that was when her eyes stopped at the hat which was upon his head. Is that. Blinking she shook her head, That can’t be right that seemed like the type of hat only  the kages would wear … and not many of them honestly wore them. Listening in on the two she wanted to make sure her suspicions were true, he didn’t seem particularly interested in talking about his story of the Land of Rivers. So perhaps she would pry at that in future time.

Scarfing down the bowls that were the size which she was normally given she watched in amazement, someone who might be able to compete with her in a noodle slurping contest. “Good to meet You Mr. Raiki, Utsukushii Hana Anbu captain.” Wondering if the others would mention their ranks.

WC: 386
Lightning Bug

Last edited by Utsukushii Hana on Thu May 15, 2014 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

14Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Thu May 15, 2014 1:22 am

Katsuro

Katsuro

Katsuro kept his smile on his face as he felt the firm handshake of the Raikage, which he returned with a bit more strength than originally intended.  Possibly causing slight discomfort but probably not.  Katsuro turned away for a moment, just long enough to grab the bottle of Sake he had left behind when he stood.  He took a drink straight from the bottle before he offered to pour Achilles a glass of his own, as he had done for Hana.  Once the bottle was out of his hands, whether Achilles took it or he set it down after a refusal, he would pull a chair up for both Hana and himself to sit at the table while they conversed with the Raikage.

At the mention of their ranks it finally hit Katsuro.  While he had chosen to limit himself in order to teach the children here were two of his classmates.  One younger, one the same age.  The younger having reached the climax of shinobi ranks even after having left for several years and the other becoming the apex ANBU he had wanted to become as a child.  It was nearly too much for him to handle.

"Seeing as we are giving out ranks," he waved his hands in front of his vest to emphasis it, "I'm a teaching Jounin these days.  I show children the true path of the Shinobi."

He gave another smile as he pulled his pack of cigarettes from a pocket and looked at Hana expectantly, hoping for her consent, before he would pull one out.  He still knew the common courtesy of asking someone for permission when it affected someone else.

15Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Thu May 15, 2014 2:25 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

After slurping down, his two bowls of ramen, he quickly nodded to the owner showing his desire for two more, and smiled as the owner gave him a thumbs up for confirmation. Taking a swig of the sake offered by Katsuro which he happily accepted, he watched as the enormous snow haired girl took a stand. To which he listened politely as she stated her name of which he already knew, as well as her rank which he also knew, being Raikage had its perks obviously and everyone's personnel file was one of them.

Just as Achilles' was about to stand and give his own official introduction, Katsuro beat him to it, as he patted his vest. Though he was sure everyone in the room knew he though it did make since that for their re-introduction everyone would start from the beginning. 'Always figured he'd be better suited to teaching then off trying to get himself killed for the Village. He's too smart.' A smile raised on Achilles face as he soon found himself pushed up off the chair he was currently sitting in.

"Nice to meet you both, again." He added the again, as a jest but also as a mark to the fact all three were vastly changed since their younger years. His smile soon faded into a serious official look as he then became stiff and flexed some of his authority. "My name is Achilles Raiki, son of Sasme Raiki former Jounin and Sayaki Raiki former Konoha Jounin." Grabbing his hat, he placed it on his head using a single swiping motion with his left hand, "And I'm the Rokudaime Raikage."

Feeling his introduction was good enough, he let up on the serious demeanor and once again let his smile return as he pulled his hat back off. Placing it to the side, just as two more large bowls of ramen were placed in front of him, causing his smile to widen as he quickly dug into the bowls. After the long day, he had, few things cured it like ramen did.

16Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Thu May 15, 2014 3:46 am

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

“It is nice to meet you as well Raiki, I imagine we didn’t see much of each other back in the academy. Mostly from lack of me attending back then.” She laughed one hand rubbing the back of her head embarrassed that she wasn’t always the ever studious genin like the others before her. Perhaps she would recognize Raiki better if she had. “As for receiving the title of Rokudaime Raikage I congratulate you.” Spitefully holding back the amount of displeasure that she wasn’t selected for the position after the recent disappearance of the most present Raikage. All of them seemed quite serious when it came to their ranks and Hana who had thought at first she was the highest ranking here was sadly informed otherwise.

Watching she the serious demeanor disappear once again into the large bowl of ramen. Holding back a chuckle shed didn’t want to laugh at him as he place the hat back on his head in a most serious of manners. She couldn’t get over the look of it, something about it just made her laugh especially atop of the young Raikages head. “Well now that we have officially informed each other where we all stand in the structure of the city would we like to exit the premises of this nice owner.” Intruding upon the citizens late night hours was not a custom she was use to doing and the fact of the matter was they could have just as easily conversed outside as in here. The manage however didn’t seem to mind as he ducked back behind so pleased that he got this perfect advertising moment with the Raikage himself eating at his shop. They were a humble family so such presence was an honor.

Hana’s face was displeased as she continued to glare at the owner, he never brings me free food and looks at me like that. Best I get is a brief smirk and then look of despise as she normally gobbled  up most the noodles. "And feel free to smoke."

WC: 503
Lightning Bug

Last edited by Utsukushii Hana on Fri May 16, 2014 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

17Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Thu May 15, 2014 1:12 pm

Katsuro

Katsuro

Katsuro nodded at Hana after he gave him her consent to light one of the cigarettes up. After the first inhale of tasteful smoke, he asked for two more bottles of sake to be brought before they left. Before poking the cigarettes and lighter back into one of his pants pockets, he would offer both to the Raikage in the slight chance he had developed his own vice over the years.

"I agree with Hana-sama though. We shouldn't encroach on the hospitality of the man any more than we already have. I'm sure he wants to get home to his own family." As he talked, the owner of the establishment brought the sake bottles he had ordered. While he normally didn't like getting drunk, he figured with the rise of old memories that came unburied that night was a good a time as any to have Katsuro Time.

The chair scraped against the floor as it scooted back when he stood up. To further the goal of getting everyone out of the old man's shop, Katsuro pulled his own wallet out and began removing the occupants. A few pieces of lint, some cigarette butts, a few cobwebs, and then he got to the treasure underneath. He pulled what he hoped was enough money to pay for everyone's meal and handed it to the manager, which was followed by a short bow and an apology for taking up his time.

18Another Normal Boring Meeting Empty Re: Another Normal Boring Meeting Fri May 16, 2014 1:14 am

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

As the night droned on all three of them exited the shop owners ramen store and looked at one another and went their separate ways after mentioning how please they were to see meet one another.
[End Thread]

WC:
Lightning Bug

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum