3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anbu Training I Empty Anbu Training I Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:27 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Spoiler:

Today was the day Kobachi the young Chunin began his training to become an Anbu Ninja. This was only a possibility though, these test more so were to weed out the prospects that were a little too hyped up or big for their britches. Kobachi felt that he would succeed though, no fear lingering in any corners of his heart, nor arrogance, just simple confidence in his abilities. He may not be the strongest or the wittiest, but that unique energy he had within himself, was what he knew he could bring to the Anbu Corps. It was a tough business too, nothing simple about it and far more dangerous than typical ninja task. One's identity could be forced to be erased in the blink of an eye and not only their non-tangible identity, but also their life. Failure was not acceptable in the Anbu Corps and the quicker one accepted and digested that simple rule they could be ready to joint he ranks of Anbu.

Stationary he stood in the breeze, as he stood at the gates of Kumogaure. He was hopping his teammates would have been early too, but he supposed not everyone carried that level of professionalism, but it was nothing to sweat, Kobahci couldn't expect people to go above and beyond all the time. Besides, as soon as the meeting time rolled around, they arrived, two others, making a cell of Anbu Trainee's. All of them dressed in black with their face hidden for the most part, they were ready to embark on their first training task. All they needed now was their cell leader who was an actual Anbu Ninja of Kumogakure.

2Anbu Training I Empty Re: Anbu Training I Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Bastian

Bastian

He had been woke before the sunrise, sitting atop the entrance gates to Kumo. He wore his traditional Anbu attire, as ordered by the Raikage to show a modicum of professionalism. He was to assess the skills of three eager Chunin, to see if any of these prospects had what it took to be a member of Anbu. Gambaldi was eager to do the task since he felt many current Anbu in Kumo were unfit to have the title. With this little test, Gambaldi would make sure this mistake would not be repeated. While he waited for the arrival of his team, he continued with his own personal training. Having already discovered he was most compatible with the element of wind, he sat and meditated. The cool, early morning breeze made focusing easier as he allowed himself to become in tuned with nature. This, too, was a simply task due to his high level of sensory skill. He could feel the wind brushing past the trees, making the leaves hiss as they danced in the gentle breeze. Birds flew as if they were one with skies, never going against the wind but going with it. Oddly enough it reminded Gambaldi of fish following a rushing current. Never resisting, but simply used the flow as a tool rather than a hindrance. As the village began to wake, he could feel the people stepping outside as they prepared to start their day. When the sun finally began to make its ascent into the sky, Gambaldi's eyes opened. The sky, in that moment, was painted orange with hints of the dark skies changing slowly to blue. A breathtaking view. As he normally did, the shinobi reached to a single object he had tucked behind his ear. He always kept a blunt, though few would ever notice it since it was almost always hidden behind his unkempt hair.

A single stick from a match was all he needed to get it lit, while he inhaled the smoke. He tossed the used match as he kept the blunt still between his lips. "Its gonna be one hell of a day," he mumbled to himself, the blunt flopping up and down as his lips moved. His attention wondered when felt the approach of one of the chunin. Naturally, Gambaldi hid his presence as best he could. He held no concern over if the chunins would smell his blunt, he actually hoped they would.  Though the smell would likely fill the area, its scent would be stronger at the source. One simply had to look up and pass the first test. He took another hit. Watching the first arrival with intrigue. This one was early, showing dedication to his own progression. "Good," he thought, "This was a trait all Kumo shinobi should have, some fucking initiative." He grinned as he took another hit from his blunt. The others arrived shortly afterwards, though on time rather than early. Though not a major issue, it made them stand out less than first arrival. Gambaldi took a final hit before flicking away his blunt, and stood up so that he'd be more visible to the chunin. He smirked as he folded his arms, "Well lets get this over with," he said as he began to walk down the side of the gate.

"Listen up, shinobi of Kumo. My job here is to observe you all and decide if you deserve to be counted amongst the elite shinobi of this village. I don't give a damn about the methods you use to accomplish your tasks, so long as it gets done. Be mindful, though," Gambaldi started as he finally made it off the wall and stood in front of the team. His expression became serious as he continued, "Your methods will determine whether or not I give my stamp of approval. Without it I can guarantee you will not become Anbu." A smirked crept on his face after he finished his little speech. He shifted his attention then to the first arrival, "Since you got here first, your taking the lead. Good luck, shinobi."

WC: 683 wc Element Training (Fuuton)

3Anbu Training I Empty Re: Anbu Training I Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:36 am

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Anbu Training I Tumblr_mnndcfrxiX1srthrto1_500

Let Fate Shine!!

The russle of blankets and the tossing sound of a body could be heard if someone were to place an ear to the door, the sleep was not a peaceful one but that would all change for one large right movement would halt the bed from being under the un-dressed male. His body would pummet from the short drop and strike the floor with a thud. Though as a shinobi the body was naturally able to absorb the pain and he felt little to nothing from the wooden floor. Though the shock certainly made his heart raise as he gave out a loud "WHAT THE.." Though loud the tone was certainly still full of sleep. His shaggy red hair moving with his head as he rapidly looked around to see what had happened. His covers had seemingly followed him down or at least somewhat down as the edges remained upon the bed. His daily routine would begin though much earlier than he had anticipated. He looked out the window to see the beautiful view that he had not seen in so many years. Normally he would still be fast a sleep at this point but with his current fall he was some what wider awake than he was when he normally awakens. He would brush his teeth and do his hair, Putting his clothing on as usual it would be about that time. Over the past few days the training field had been deserted.

The day before this male known as Jake Haruno had actually decided to flee Kumogakure, Not forever or even for a few hours but he wanted to go outside of the walls. He wnated to explore but as a genin he was unable unless accompanied by a jounin, It was a bull shit rule in his opinion it meant he couldnt even explore his own mother fucking country unless taken by a ninja, Though as he was grounded to this village he knew it like the back of his hand, The walls weak points when guarded and when not guarded the best place to go for a public romp or some quick hand fun. So he had came up with a plan to get in and outside of the village without being noticed or at least he hoped. Who knew which eyes hid behind the shadows. In fact he had failed to get home early last night because he was training a technique that would aid in this. He had been training a technique that would allow him in a way to fly. He had been able to achieve this goal had been able to last night successfully manipulate the wind to levitate at least 20 meters into the air while gliding for a further 20 though in a descending order he could of course halt this gliding and remain motionless within the air again. It was a useful technique especially for air based moves.

The main reason for his motives to explore was more bordum than anything, He had yet to be assigned a team and he was aging he wanted to learn he wanted to become a stronger person, Yet on his own and cooped up this would never come to pass. He was not stupid though he had also decided to learn some other techniques. Thus he would keep his little plan to himself until he felt strong enough and confident enough to handle himself, So his trip would take him to the training field. Though he would take a different way than usual. His weaponry set in place the young male would take the rooftops. There was a nice little gap from the last building to the training field so it made it a fun game to fly. He would get close enough that he would extend his fan and by utilzing wind nature chakra the young male would jump, the fan would soon find his knees. The manipulation of wind style chakra would allow the current to lift the fan high into the air in a forward motion while rising hitting around the 20 meter mark before descending.

As he descended quickly he would turn as if fate had another plan for him, His body arching into a run. He would run as fast as he could though it should be noted it was not as fast as many other shinobi due to his lack of tai based movements. He was running directly towards the gates. WHY WAS HE DOING THIS, It would seem today was a day of fate for his mind had turned against him. Confidence had burst through him, perhaps it was the clarity that the flight gave him but he had been foolish in thinking one thing? He viewed this place as a prison but why not as a guard of the gates to allow him to go out and explore the area round. If the answer was no he could simply glide over the wall. He had to do it now and upon arriving he would catch the end of the oldest males speech. He heard the information regarding becoming an anbu....with his appearance of age he could possibly pass of as a chuunin.....possibly but...but no...perhaps he could...and before he knew it before he could halt himself the young man  was opening his mouth to speak. "Please sir, could could i join in on this...i promise not to be a hastle" he said rather shyly which was unique for this male....he needed to gain experience he had no sensei no team....no one to help him advance. Everything he had learned, every technique and ability he had was self taught. Was it enough?

500/500 Fan Style: Gliding Heart
454/800 Mission

4Anbu Training I Empty Re: Anbu Training I Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:52 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The scent of the smoke did tickle Kobachi's nose, but he didn't give it much thought. Many people smoked, but he was intrigued to see it was from the instructor of this exercise. It made Kobachi assume he wasn't trying to hide his presence much, but just in case it would be needed later, the sensory ninja logged the scent in his memory banks as did his pet simian who was hidden int he nebula of his garments, Mochi. Along with this hidden pet were his hidden Surai around his forearm and Furrashu strapped to his back. Nodding sharply to his instructor being given the roll of the leader, Kobachi was nervous. His English was far from perfect, but he guessed that would be something else he gained from this task, practice. His lips a bit dry, he licked them before they parted, but nothing came out. Instead his attention was demanded elsewhere. "You are a Ninja of Lightning, then you are ally, please come huddle." He beckoned to the boy and put his brain to use.

They would be simply watching the gates for suspicious activity or suspicious people approaching, so it was simple enough, but the situation still required the task to be dealt with like an A-Class mission. "We will assume advantage points, while being not seen. You and I-" He pointed to the new arrival. "Will be A team and two of you will be B Team. A Team will be more close to the gates by near twenty-five meters, like reinforcers for Team B if bad things happen. Does that sound good and understand? I know the English I speak is not good, so if you have a question ask before we separate for the teams." He ave a scrolling look to his squad and each of the team normals nodded agreeing to and understanding the plan. Given the other would as well, Kobachi would give the universal signal to disperse and they would do so. One Anbu trainee assumed a position in an area that harbored high grass, but by using an Earth Jutsu he created a shallow trench which he laid sprawled out in. The other was adjacent to him in a high tree, perching like an eagle hidden by the leaves, both motionless and unseen unless one were to approach and inspect closely.

Kobachi posted up against a large boulder and utilized the Cloak of Invisibility to blend in perfectly with the surface, hoping his partner would take a smart position in an area that was well hidden and also gave great visual advantages.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum