Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Hard days work | Private | Mission Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hard days work | Private | Mission

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hard days work | Private | Mission Empty Hard days work | Private | Mission Sun May 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Nameless

Nameless
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Name: Mineral Hunting.
Type: Normal
Mission given by: Miners
Rewards: 200Ryo
Participants: Solo | Squad
Daily: Daily
Description: Lately a lot of miners have faced injury or death due to sudden but minor earthquakes causing the rocks to crash and fall in the mines. The mining organization isn't getting the materials they require thus making Iwagakure a bad business partner for other lands so they are hiring you to go into the mines and mine for minerals. Once you fill up a cart then you must bring the minerals back to the surface.

Nameless had been having a pointless day with nothing to do but meditate and travel the village endlessly. He hadn't had much luck finding a squad so he decided to just relax for a bit under a oak tree with his legs crossed, bottom on the floor and hand firmly on the hilt of his hip blade. His eyes were closed but he felt someone hiding at the top of the oak tree he was resting under. The hidden ninja didn't seem to know that Nameless took notice of him until Nameless decided to spring up from his sitting position and draw his hip blade out releasing a diagonal slash going from left to right. The ninja would take notice of the incoming attack and swiftly spring out of the tree performing a series of flips before landing shortly before Nameless would land from his jump. "If you are here to try and take my head then please make it quick.." Nameless would say holding his medium length Katana with both hands aiming directly at the other ninja.

The other ninja was from Iwagakure since his ninja band was visible but what was he doing? "Ha, so you truly are a master swordsmen. I just wanted to see for myself but you sir are assigned to a mission. You must report to the Mining company located on the southern east part of the village."The Iwa jonin would say before using the body flicker to leave the area. Mission... The thought would escape his mind after he made his way towards the required location.

Nameless would arrive at the mining company being greeted by a old, chubby, short man with a purple tuxedo, pure black shades and a small wooden cane. "Welcome! you must be the ninja i requested for. Well you see we have a problem here. Due to the minor earthquakes, the mines seem to dance a lot if you know what i mean. This has injured a lot of my workers so i am not producing the amount i am supposed to and that isn't good for business so i want you to go down there and use your magic ninja technique thingy's and get as much minerals as possible okay lad?" The old man would say with his cracking voice. This seemed fined at first but Nameless had something to tell the man and it wasn't exactly what the man wanted to hear. "Well i aint a ninja.. im a Samurai so i don't got any 'Ninja magic thingys' but i will get you your minerals.
"
Nameless would say leaving the old mans jaw dropped well heading down into the mines.

The old man was furious and didn't believe that Nameless could do it since he wasn't a ninja but this was the result he got most of the times. As Nameless arrived deep within the mines he would analyze the area and begin mining occusianlly using his medium length katana to slice and dice any falling rocks, collecting the minerals off them also. After a while, Nameless had collected 2 carts full of minerals and supplied them to the old man. "Well my dear swordsmen. I didn't think you could do it without some Magic ninja techniques but boy did you prove me wrong! you should maybe think about taking a career as a miner Hahaha, a lot of good money here in my business." The old man would say laughing and walking off with his two carts of minerals.

WC Required:500
WC:583

2Hard days work | Private | Mission Empty Re: Hard days work | Private | Mission Sun May 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Nameless

Nameless
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Name: Your not welcome here.
Mission given by: Kage
Rewards: 150Ryo
Participants: Solo
Description: A huge boulder has crashed down and is currently blocking one of the main routes for merchants and travels that travel to and from Iwagakure. This is causing a lot of problems so you must go and remove the boulder and return back to the village for success. Be careful, more boulders could fall at any minute.

Name: Rocky Ball.
Mission given by: Iwa Civilian.
Rewards: 140Ryo
Participants: Solo
Description: A local civilian has requested a partner to play Rocky ball with him so that is what you must do. (You can create any game using nothing but a ball shaped rock that you must play with the kid.)

Nameless had just finished his rather strange mission which involved Nameless to go mining deep underground looking for minerals in order to protect one title that Iwagakure had. He didn't mind it since it was for the better of the village but as he left the area he happened to come across the same Jonin from earlier on. "Incoming! Hahah."The jonins voiced echoed through out the street well he came flying towards with a flying karate kick. "Kuikkusuteppu | Quick Step" Nameless would say dodging the kick with an insane amount of speed by stepping 1 step to the left. He would then continue his movement with a crescent kick that would be done by Nameless doing a short jump and slamming his leg in a downwards motion directly on top of the Jonin however the Jonin seemed to be a master at Taijutsu and was able to catch Nameless's kick and throw him several feet backwards; all well in the air. As Nameless would slide backwards causing dust to rise from his tracks, the Jonin would land softly on the ground. "You're not that bad kid but i came to tell you that you are assigned to a mission and that mission is right here. That kid over there needs someone to play Rocky ball with and that's your job so cya." The Jonin would say vanishing once again. My kick.... how was he able to dodge it and manage to throw me back all well in the air.. Nameless would say shocked at the results of the situation but nether or less he had a mission to do so he decided to focus mainly on that for now.

Nameless would walk slowly over to the kid gaining his attention. "Are you here to play Rocky Ball with me sir?" The kid would ask Nameless. "Yes i am but please explain how the game is played since i am not that familiar with the rules and how its played." Nameles would reply back with. "Sure that's not a problem. Its pretty easy, all you have to do is juggle the rock with nothing more then your feet for as long as you can. The rules are being, you can't use your hands and it can't touch the floor other then that your good to go." The boy said walking over to the rock shaped like a ball, picking it up and throwing it into the air. "Il start!" The boy yelled doing a swift movement with his right leg catching the ball and then sending it back into the sky. He would then proceed to juggle the ball with both feet showing his mastery within the game. "101, 102, 103....." The young boy would continue to count well juggling the ball until he lost his footing and fumbled the ball. "Damn i lost it but hey! thats my new high score! Its your turn." The boy said picking the ball up and handing it over to Nameless.

Nameless had witnessed the boy in action and happened to pick up a few tips and pointers along the way, learning a little bit of technique. Nameless would start off the same way the young boy did. He would throw the ball into the air and perform a swift movement with his right foot, catching the ball and launching it back into the sky. He would then continue to juggle the rock ball following the tips he picked up well watching the boy. The boy was impressed by the results Nameless was getting but at the same time annoyed that Nameless was about to beat his high score on his first try. Nameless happened to notice the sign and decided to bail on purpose dropping the ball at 102. "HAHA! I WON! IM GOING TO TELL MY MUMMY! CYA!" The young boy would shout in joy beating Nameless in Rocky ball. He would then proceed to grab the ball and run home.

"You're such a humble dude aint ya." The same voice from before was heard as Nameless knew an attack was coming since it happened three times already so he swiftly used the same technique, stepping to the right in untraceable speeds, "Kuikkusuteppu | Quick Step". "Come on.. show me some of your skills." The Jonin would taunt Nameless forcing Nameless to face the Jonin that was previously standing behind him. Nameless would take the request and charge in at the Jonin but just as he was around 5feet away, he would slide to the ground eventually reaching the Jonin but just before impact, he would slowly rotate his body changing his path and spinning behind the Jonin. "Kanikurinchi | Crab Clinch" He would say springing both his feet upwards clinching the Jonin from his arms and immobilizing them. Once clinched he would then proceed to slamming the Jonin head first into the ground however just as impact had come the Jonin exchanged with a willow log. Substation Jutsu!? Nameless would think to himself before lower his head backwards and noticing a few incoming projectiles. Without hesitation Nameless would lift himself up before spinning and causing a wind vortex around him. Although the wind vortex wasn't apart of the jutsu, just an environmental cause, the projectiles would repel off the spinning jutsu and land 5 feet on the ground away from Nameless. "Tātorusupin | Turtle Spin" Nameless would say stopping the spin and rising to his feet looking directly at the Jonin. "You sure are an interesting Subject." The Jonin would say letting off an evil smirk. "Last mission for today is to clear a main route used by civilians on the outer skirts of Iwa." The Jonin would say before vanishing into thin air. "Who is that dude and why does he keep bothering me.." Nameless would say walking towards the destination.

Nameless would reach the destination and notice the giant boulder clouding the paths way but with ease, Nameless would make mince meat out of the boulder cutting it into small pieces with his medium length Katana. The civilians could now travel in peace to and from Iwa without a problem. With all the missions assigned to Nameless today, he could now rest in peace so he would return back to the original oak tree where he would then take a small nap.

WC Required:1000
WC:1051

3Hard days work | Private | Mission Empty Re: Hard days work | Private | Mission Sun May 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Nameless

Nameless
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Today was a new day however the environment in Iwagakure was deemed unchanged. The civilian population was the same, the atmosphere was the same and so was the contrast within life. Iwagakure wasn't really known to be a light soft, light place but instead a dark, hard place due to the environment being so hard. Kids would often train by punching, kicking and even head butting rocks growing up increasing their durability and strength. This would also be the cause of some head trauma that some kids get when they grow older. Today Nameless had planned to head out and try obtain his first element. He tried to do this in the academy but all he could get was a gust of wind and nothing more. He wasn't good at channeling chakra... wait.. he just wasn't good at chakra control since he was a Samurai not a Shinobi. He didn't really want an element until he figured it would make him stronger and hopefully take him 1 step closer to becoming a Chunin. Nameless would get out of bed, do his normal morning routines and leave his apartment heading directly for the training grounds. He wasn't able to stop on the way to the training since he had a feeling that the stranger from yesterday would appear again and give him more missions so instead he would not waste any time. Nameless planned to blow the Jonin out the water the next time they meet.

An hour later, Nameless had arrived at the rocky training grounds surrounded by nothing but rocks. This was the most hardest training grounds in Iwagakure and the most private due to recent wild animal attacks so Nameless didn't have to hold back. He would start by sitting in the middle of the training grounds and meditating for at least two hours listening and feeling the rotating chakra inside him. He would then move on to practicing his Chakra control by running up and down trees and the side of mountains. Finally he would proceed to manifesting the element in order to see what exact element he had. He would perform this task by simply getting his chakra to rotate evenly with a small gap between his palms trying to create some sort of element between his palms however the first try would end drastically. Nameless was able to get a flicker of wind to flick between his palms however he still hadn't mastered the training which resulted in him flying backwards and rolling across the hard ground. I almost had it.... Nameless would think getting up onto his feet and starting from the beginning once again.

The Day would drag on and Nameless would not give up until he finally mastered his element. He had done the process about 20 times which consisted of the meditation, chakra control and finally manifesting the element but each and every time he tried to manifest the element, he would simply get blown back by brute force within the air. He already knew that he had the Wind element but he still wasn't able to master it so he continued with his training and wouldn't stop until he got it.

Several Hours later.
Nameless had done the training process at least 100 times and was finally about to throw in the towel until he tried it one last time. This time when he put his hands together and separated his palms channeling his chakra between his palms, a small orb of wind would circle in a clock wise direction well at the same time, some of the wind would counteract that direction and go opposite. The small orb was made completely from the wind around Nameless but now Nameless had his first element. "I am going to make good use of this element...." He would say lowering his tone towards the end of the sentence and finally falling onto his back taking a little rest from exhaustion.

WC REQUIRED:600
WC:654
Wind Element acquired

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum