Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission Ahoy [Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission Ahoy [Private] Empty Mission Ahoy [Private] Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:06 am

Anonymous

Mission Briefing:

The figure of a young boy stirred as he awoke and slid out of his bed. His feet thudded as they hit the wooden floor of a single-room apartment. The apartment was pretty empty, just a bed, and a small television about three feet from the bed's end. A creak let out as the boy opened a wooden cupboard, pulling out a small box of cereal and then simply pouring the remains of the cereal box into his mouth. Not the best breakfast, but the cheapest and easiest one to deal with before going out to explore the rest of the day.

The young boy was Hashirama Raito, a genin to the noble village of Konohagakure. Today was a pretty good day for Hashi. For the first time, he would go on a mission. That's right, his first mission as a Konohagkure Genin. It was a D-rank mission, nothing fancy, but Hashi was excited. His calm and collective face wouldn't show the excitement, but was evident in the steps he took leaving his one-room apartment. He made way with haste all the way the the clock-tower, where he would be given his first ever mission. The Hokage's Office seemed giant to the young genin, towering and towering over him. Hashi simply smiled as he walked in, ready to receive his mission.

"A search mission huh? Dog.. Client.. address.. Got it." Hashi reviewed the mission information he had just received. This seems simple enough, go and find the clients rabbit. First off, Hashi would go and talk to the rabbit's owner Miss Poompoom. She lived in a very rich neighborhood, not to far from where the office was. Without wasting any time he started off toward the rich neighborhood to speak with his client.

The neighborhood sure was nice, many victorian homes stood tall and majestically over the streets. Children played in the street and on the sidewalks with the nicest of toys, and even the lemonade stands looked sophisticated. Hashi stopped as he looked at the address on a marvelous home, and then back to the home he stood in front of. This was it, for sure.

The house was ridiculously large, and the first place that Hashi assumed the rabbit could be. Not even a second after he rung the doorbell the lady opened up the door, her eyes already full of tears. Her hands outstretched, and in a split-second he was being squeezed to death by a sniffling woman in distraught.

"OH PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY BABY!!"

At that moment Hashi began to understand why the dog left. As she sopke and started ranting about how he took off which direction and how she hasn't seen it since this morning.....blah....blah..blah, he began to come up with a game plan. Perhaps he would start with the park, or the village's recreational areas. As soon as Hash managed to escape from the woman, he left and made way towards the park at the other end of the suburbs. Today would be a long day indeed.

The suburbs park was full and being put to good use as usual. Tons of Konohagakure residents were enjoying the day's sunshine; frisbies flown through the air, kites could be seen as specks in the sky, kids jumped up and down on the playground. Now, where to start? Hashi could easily just try and call the rabbit, but if the rabbit ran away it probably didn't want to be found. He decided it would be best to silently observe.

His eyes roamed the playground. Nothing. Perhaps the rabbit wasn't here. Then Hashi's eyes caught glimpse of something worth noticing. Rabbit tracks that seemed to resemble those of the tracks listed on the mission sheet he had just received. Now all Hashi would have to do is follow the rabbit's tracks and capture it. Easy enough. He darted out towards the tracks, sprinting as fast as possible. To everyone in the park, Hashi was a blur while he dashed in the path of the tracks. Now that he was on his way, he would finish the mission as quickly as possible, getting the rabbit home before sundown.

At last Hashi spotted the rabbit.....just a few hundred feet shy from the park laid the small white rabbit. How the owner was able to keep such an animal and squeeze it senseless baffled Hashhi. But no time to stop and think on the little things. He would catch the rabbit in an instance. In one quick motion Hashi dashed for the rabbit, swooshing by and picking it with his bare hands in a matter of seconds. "Gotcha."

Hashi returned the rabbit to his client with a smile on his face. The rabbit was gentle and very kind. It had a very childish feel to it, something Hashi appreciated. He had never had a pet or some type of animal companion, so something like this was very special to him. The owner seemed relieved to see her dog. As soon as she got her hands on it, she squeezed it tight and began to rejoice with tears. All he could do was smile, and thank the woman for relying on him to find the dog. The woman thanked him with another hug, and payed him accordingly. She then filled out a mission report for Hashi to give to the secretary back at the office.

As he left he gave one last reassuring look towards the rabbit he had just returned. When Hashi arrived to the office, he turned in the mission report to the secretary later leaving the building to walk back home.

[930 Words]
[Mission Complete]

2Mission Ahoy [Private] Empty Re: Mission Ahoy [Private] Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:45 am

Anonymous

Mission Briefing:

"Crunch!" Chomping on a bright crimson apple Hashirama watched the traffic jam of bodies before him. A usual sight for these sunday morning markets. "Gulp!" Swallowing a mushed chunk of the delicious fruit he continued on. Walking through the hallways of the Shigi resident he watched the array of people from the bay-window that was attached to the large home. Shinobi...Samurai... Fisherman... you name it, you'd see it here. Why? Perhaps it was the food. The warm meat buns just plucked from the oven. The mouth watering steaming bowls of ramen poured right before the customers. "Ouch!" Bumped out of his conscious thought and back into the lazy reality of his world, he saw the two little pranksters down the hall who caused him so much dismay. It was only his second mission and Hashi was already fed up with the undermining task he was sent on. "Babysitting. This is not my forte." Hashi sighed in distress looking back out at the people who flooded the streets before perusing the two little rascals who paraded around the house like gremlins.

Jerking to the side Hashi stumbled, catching himself, yet dropping his precious apple. Slipping from his fingertips the apple plummeted to the shag-rug covered ground. Within an instant Hashi spun around on the heel of his foot. He turned to spot the imbeciles who'd been so rude. Flashing red, his eyes fixed secured on his targets. Scooping up the apple like a soccer ball he popped it into the air before giving it a strong roundhouse kick sending it beaming at the bastards. One could say Hashirama... was a bit of a hot head...and having to deal with these two little minions was hard enough. They were increasingly getting harder to deal with, and though he controlled the urge to do so much as slit the siblings throats, he still saw the two little ones as adorable. The apple splattered, hitting the face of their older sister, everyone's eyes from the two little boys to their older sister's date all began to shift toward the fruit as it mushed against her face. What came next was nothing but a large devilish howl and an ear splitting cursing all aimed at Hashi. Grabbing his things in a flash, Hashi fled the scene of the home with the girl still trailing behind him. Both her date and little brothers holding her back from killing him. In his hasty retreat from the home he waved off to the little boys and yelled back, "Thanks for all the fun guys, I hope to see you around. Tell your sister I'm sorry and to fill out my mission report when she calms down." Running off into the streets Hashi smirked, "I guess this is really the shinobi life for you."

[464 Words]
[Mission Complete]

3Mission Ahoy [Private] Empty Re: Mission Ahoy [Private] Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:34 am

Anonymous

Mission Briefing:

The pleasant morning was lost on another within the woods this day. As the birds and other wildlife awakened to the greater world around them, there was one who had already been awake for hours. And not for any good reason. Hashirama Raito had recently received a new mission, and not the good kind. His body was still mending from his last mission mishap, evidenced by the shoe imprint lacing his body. Notable ones included the one on his cheek, though it was now covered under a medical garb. "That chick sure can leave a mark."

Completely lost in the woods and not really caring, Hashi stormed throughout the forest, his pace quickening with every moment as his thoughts began to return ever more fervently about the task at hand. "Gotta find him, gotta find him, gotta find him...." The repetitive saying blurted from his mouth as he continued on with his search for the old man he was meeting. As dappled sunlight splashed through the foliage over head, Hashi ultimately found the old man. Wasting no time the old man pointed at an axe-handle which laid on the floor and then hinted at the sectioned off trees to the left of him. Removing his garments and off the ground came the axe he so favored at the moement, and with a twist of his wrist the long axe unleashed itself upon the trees. Hashi began to hack away at the nearest timber available. Hashi spun, slashed, gouged, lunged, and threw the ferocious weapon, pocking marks in the surface of every available target. It only took a moment or two for the weapon to reap its devastating effect, as the creaking and groaning rose to fever pitch.

Hashi spun the weapon, jabbing the axe edge firmly into the soil at his side before hurling all the acquired pieces of timber left into a paddy-wagon. "Woah...you don't know how much I needed that old man. That was the biggest stress reliever." He dragged the wagon back to the village along side the old man, the wood stacked as high as the gates. Making there way back to his home, the man paid the Hashi in full and with a big smile. Hashi bowed and thanked the man. Sweaty, tired, and relieved, Hashi returned back to his on dwelling satisfied by this mission. "More missions like these and I'll actually start enjoying being a Genin."

[402 Words]
[Mission Complete]

4Mission Ahoy [Private] Empty Re: Mission Ahoy [Private] Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:53 am

Anonymous

Mission Briefing:

Hashirama Raito's shift was almost over. This was good; it had been a long, and uneventful day, and he looked forward to a nice sprint around the Village Gates followed by some good, harsh training. He looked to the other two brothers on the shift with him. One was fiddling with a new knife, and the other was reading a book of sort. He turned and looked blankly to the trail once more as he heard one speak to the other. "Wachu doin after the shift is up? Wanna hang out? Nah, man. I got a date. I didn't even know I was getting this shift until this morning. It's allright, though. It looks like i'll get there juuuust on time. As long as no one else come through the check poin- aww damnit." His fellow genin saw what Hashi had been watching patiently during his little monologue. The young boy felt a pang of pleasure at the other kid's cursing. Because this person came during their shift, they would have to process them, which meant they were working late, even if the other shift showed up. He suppressed a grin. That's what he got for focusing on useless things like dating instead of improving himself as a shinobi. Hashi got up, and approached the person who was heading down the trail, giving the usual greeting. "Hey. You are approaching Konohagakure No Sato. Please state your business, and submit to a routine check of your belongings."

Hours Earlier...

It was just days prior to the old hag of a Hokage's departure for Sunagakure and the whole village had been put on red alert. Every shinobi within the village was given the same distinct mission, which came with only one simplistic guideline behind it: "Protect the village, no matter what." Just reading that saying emitted an eerie feeling into Hashi's soul. The feeling that being shinobi wasn't just fun and games, reality set in for him and he realized how real the ninja life could be. He was skeptical on how to take this mission on. Either it was his unsureness that clouded his mind, or it was the feeling of nervousness. It could have been both. This feeling swept over his body, he knew that this mission could turn out to be a complete failure or a success. But it was so much based on this boy. This was going to be quite an event. More secrets to uncover. Everyone had a story and everything had a future. He thought about the myth. Being able to harvest power such as that, also it was one for the books. his curiosity was starting to best him. Bu he allowed it to, the mysterious headache had been contained temporarily.

Hashi stood out to the rest of the team of genin who acted as guards for the village gates, he wondered if they were talking about him. Thinking of him. Judging. He never knew how people would react to him. His height was already intimidating and his build had called for much more negative attention. But they did not meet the real Hashirama. Before anything else could take place Hashi had to know what he was dealing with in the terms of power, "Alright, please, a description of your strengths and weaknesses." Hashi demanded of the troupe. The first to step up, was a boy. Small and nervous. He reminded him, heavily of his old classmate in the Academy, Shugu. Nervous and self-conscious. A quality that Hashi denied himself. It was a problem. Yet it wasn't too bad. "I am Inoren of the Yamanaka clan. I excel at recon and I can use Genjutsu to an extensive degree. I am not a strong offensive player, yet my Medical abilities allow me to be an asset." His bleach blond hair had clarified the way that he looked. Yet he lacked in physical prowess, his ability as a mind user was well. Hashi nodded his head, accepting. Useful...

The second teammate was a female. Beautiful and slender. Her auburn hair was short and out of her face. It wasn't well kept at all, yet her face made up for that. Still it did not look bad. Her red eyes looking through your soul. Reading every part about you. "Lemme introduce myself; I am Mitsuki Sadosuke. Well, love, my ability in dual blades and taijutsu, I can work well with. Also, my ability in Doton, is proficient. My weaknesses... Hmm." She placed her hand up full lips and then bit them seductively. Hashi had to calm himself down. She was beautiful... Hashi and her. The arousing thoughts caused an unconscious smile to form across his face. :3

Next up were the always amusing and whole kindheartedly Maru Brothers, keen for their proficient use in Katon & Suiton techniques. They talked in sequence being able to finish each others sentences perfectly, "Hey Hey Hey... I'm Maru Brother Banteki & I'm Maru Brother Ganki. And we're the two most awesomest guys you'll ever meet. I burn like the sun, and I ride the crashing waves. No one can stop our unbeatable combo element synchro." They continued on and on, but since his days at the academy with them, he had been able to drown them both out. They all exchanged abilities and they made the formation, the mission had began.

Preset...

The young shinobi eyed the woman as she relinquished her equipment and weapons for inspection. She was older than he, and had the build of a sword wielder, a fact confirmed by her choice of weapons. Oddly enough, he didn't seem interested in her revealing clothing at all, though his eyes lingered on her hands for a moment as she complied with his request. They were nice. He gave a nod as she offered the weapons, and flicked out a finger to attach a string to it, and lifted it so that he could examine it without touching it; some people didn't like other people's hands on their weapons. "Woah, This is a nice blade. Is that a diamond edge? Impressive. These are incredibly hard to create." Weapon crafting was always quintessential to Hashi for it was a skill he did not yet ascertain but wanted to; Hashi wasn't nearly skilled enough to create a weapon of that caliber. There was something else about the sword that made it odd, but the genin couldn't exactly figure out what... Oh well, obviously there wasn't any illegal contraband hidden within the blade; a weapon like this was doubtful to have any hidden compartments meant for things like that; it would be more expensive and valuable than what it was trying to hide.

He moved on to the bag after returning her sword, and eyes the contents. Medical supplies. not the basic stuff, either. She was obviously a rather skilled medical shinobi. He paused as he looked up to her. "If you're looking for an Inn...I know this area pretty well; you'll see one about a mile away, as I recall. Why not stop there and rest for the night?" He eyes the medical instruments for some time, and then closed the bag, handing it back to her. He scared himself a little; when he eyed such things he imagined what they could do for him in the hands of the right kind of person. He shook off such meaningless thoughts and awaited her response. "Thanks for the inquiry, I'll be sure to take you up on that Inn. No problem ma'am anything for a traveler, I just need to you sign off on this scroll and I can let you be on your way." Presenting her with the scroll she skimmed over the information, jotting down her initals on each line that required it.

With a stiff nod, Hashi's eyes ran across the information on the scroll when she gave it back. Hashi looked down at her medical bag briefly for a moment, and then back around at his troupe for a hesitated moment before realizing what the presence of five new shinobi coming toward the gate. It was the next shift. He looked to the woman once more. "Have a good night ma'am, and I hope you enjoy your stay in Konohagakure." He handed off his clipboard to one of the shinobi as they passed, and his fellow shift members signed out and continued on to their own respective dwellings. Just another uneventful day, while the Hokage is away.

[1,404 Words]
[Mission Complete]

Topic End

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum