Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)]

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:48 pm

Elizaveta

Elizaveta

Festival Cleaning:

The big day was quickly approaching, soon the Lightning Festival would begin and shinobi and citizen alike would enjoy each other's company for days on end. But first things had to be taken care of, such as making sure the village streets didn't like like a public trash can. Eliza and her squad had been assigned a few blocks to clean up and she was the first to arrive. Thus, she was now waiting on top of a trash can next to a shop until her partners arrived and they could hit the ground running.

95/500

2Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:11 pm

Marad Gaki

Marad Gaki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The Carnival is a big thing to all the citizens in the village, usually because the spirits were so high and there was many activities, dances, and even games for everyone to enjoy themselves. For as long as Rui can remember its always been one of his highlights of the year. Rui was very excited to hear that this year he and his team would be helping the carnival. As he walked from his home to where they were suppose to meet, memories came of the times his family would come to enjoy the festival.

As Rui started to arrive to the place they were suppose to meet he noticed that Eliza was already there. Rui then waved to his companion as he approached her. He then scanned the area to see where Ana might be.

136/500

3Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:25 pm

sandro

sandro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

I steps out of the dark of her workshop and into the busy streets of the cloud village. It had been a long night repairing one of my puppets that had an unfortunate incident involving 32 cats and a piano and now I had to deal with cleaning the streets. Shouldn't there be people who's regular job is to clean streets. Maybe genin are just tools for labor that no one else wants to do I muses to herself. Well it could be worse, I mutters to myself as I try in vain to think of a task that is even more degrading then this. I round the corner and see my squad that I have yet to fully get to know; Eliza sitting on a trash can and Rui waving, this is going to be a long day.

138/500

Last edited by sandro on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

4Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Elizaveta

Elizaveta

As Rui waved I would smile and wave back, soon followed by Ana who seemed less than enthused about being here today. Also she seemed to smell of cats for some reason thus I would need to ask what was up with that later. When both of them were near me I hopped off the can and gave a big grin before revealing my newest creation. "Cleaning sucks but I thought up a way to make it easier." I would spin the trash can around to reveal two leather straps crudely nailed into it. The craftsmanship wasn't great which would probably annoy Ana but it would get the job done. "Using these we can keep the cans with us rather than running stuff back so we should get done at least twice as fast!" I would give a big thumbs up and then point into the alley to reveal two more cans I had prepared.

250/500

5Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Marad Gaki

Marad Gaki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

When Rui searched for Ana he found her not far away from where he came from. For what ever reason she didn't look too happy, this is the carnival that's here everyone should be happy! As Rui was thinking of a way to get make Ana happy Eliza mentioned of a way to get the work done easier. Of course Rui was excited to see what master piece Eliza made this time to help them with their work. As she revealed her work, Rui looked at the art work she had made, even though to them it might not be considered art work at all. You know there is something missing from this perfect art of yours Eliza! Rui then looked at the trash can that Eliza was on and searched to find a rusted knife. Now that he had this small rusted knife he started carving on each can a picture of each member of the squad along with the Tsuyoi family signature along with it. Now its perfect! As Rui then hands the cans he made the picture for to Ana and Eliza.

320/500

6Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:06 pm

sandro

sandro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

I slowly and regretfully reach out my hand and grab the trash can from Rui; as I take it I actually sees the workmanship on the handle and give a slight scowl at it. Rui deserves another silent glare as I notice he etched his family crest on this...thing. Not perfect at all, I thinks to herself, I could craft better contraptions in my sleep. Oh well it works and will make this idiotic task quicker so I shouldn't complain. Fine let's just get this over with already, I announce to her teammates. I heft the can over her shoulder and prepare to move out to where the team has been assigned to clean.

252/500

Last edited by sandro on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Elizaveta

Elizaveta

I just shook my head and laughed as Rui decided to perfect my creation with pictures and his family crest. He was a quirk one for sure and I was still getting used to this new team but so far we all got a long famously. Attaching the can to my back I looked down the road and saw literal piles of trash just laying about. I was all cleverly stashed away in corners of stuffed into the hard to reach parts of benches, all in all this job was going to take a while since not only was this street on their to do list but the street on either side of it.

Finally realizing the magnitude of our task I let out a small sigh but then perked up at once. "Alright team lets get this show on the road, can't let the first festival since the great merge be ruined by a trashy look!" Picking up a stick from the trash I tied a bit of broken glass to the end and started stabbing trash to lift and drop into my can. If we worked hard this would all be done by mid afternoon. If not this might take all day.

453/500

8Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Marad Gaki

Marad Gaki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Rui now happy that Ana and Eliza accepted his art, was now ready for himself to get started. As Rui grabbed his can and attached it to his back so he could begin immediately begin to assist his comrades in this rather large task. Well we better be quick about it then right, we don't have that many days until the carnival begins and I'm sure we have alot more to help out with. Rui says with a grin. As Rui turns towards the pile of trash on the opposite side from where Eliza started from and quickly started to throw everything he thought might be trash in can. Things from old food left out to some broken house hold items. While Rui was going through the trash as well he kept an eye  open for anything he thought might have a artistic value, but most of the items didn't look that good anyways.

473/500

9Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:37 pm

sandro

sandro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

I watch as Eliza creates a makeshift spear to stab some of the trash as she walks toward the pile of trash that is not being picked up by her comrades. As I get closer I see the contents of the trash and realizes Eliza probably has the right idea avoiding touching if at all possible. I grab a long pole and a piece of wood and lash them together making a crude shovel. It's not worth the effort to make this perfect considering its intended purpose. So I just uses the crude tool.

"So this is a fun way to spend the afternoon", I muse to her comrades as I start shoveling the garbage into the trash can. Food, containers, and something unimaginable all are thrown haphazardly into the trash. Well at least this shouldn't take to long considering our current progress.

394/500

10Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Elizaveta

Elizaveta

I once again shook my head at Rui, in his attempt to do the work quickly and with more enthusiasm than the task at hand asked for he was throwing the trash into his can but he didn't always quite hit his mark. I would simply walk behind him every now and then and get what he missed on my spear before dropping it into his can rather than my own. Ana once again expressed her loathing of this task which was fair enough, I would reply to her in a loud and joking voice from across the street. "Can't say there is anything else I'd rather be..." I stopped midway through that thought as a large rat crawled out of my can, probably from a chip bag or something that had an odd weight in in when I picked it up, and onto my shoulder. "OH MY GOD!!" I would react quickly and jump up, launching both the rat and my can into the air. The creature would run away from fear of the crazy human who threw it and I just sat there and looked at the trash, my spear destroyed at the bottom of the pile. I would just sigh and get back to work getting everything back where it had been and noting to pay more attention from this point on.

678/500

11Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:03 pm

Marad Gaki

Marad Gaki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Of course hearing the remark that Ana gave and Eliza, put the thought again of what fun the carnival had in his childhood memories. Just think about it, soon will be watching the wonderful dances, the lights, we could play some great games as well. You never know what the carnival will bring each year is slightly different after all, and as Eliza pointed out with the merge and all there are loads of people who haven't been to our carnival yet. So I'm sure they will get the time of their lives. As soon as Rui finished he heard Eliza scream, and as he turned he noticed that her can was on the ground and a rat was within the trash she must have been collecting. As the rat scurried off, Rui went to go help Eliza pick what trash fell out of her basket. Then Rui moved on to the next street over next trying to be a bit more careful that he wouldn't too pick up a rat on accident or something that would hurt him.

652/500

12Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:09 pm

sandro

sandro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

As I finish putting away all the trash in my area I head a loud shriek and notice Eliza having a debatable amount of fun with what appears to be a rat. I laugh as her trash can is completely knocked over and attempt to stifle the laugh a tad too late. I call over "Having problems over there?", and not wanting to wait that much longer toss Eliza the shovel since her spear was destroyed in the chaos. I rummage through the trash can to find parts for another shovel and complete it as Rui moves to the next street after helping Eliza. I began dragging the can behind me and move to follow him.

510/500

13Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Elizaveta

Elizaveta

After the scare with the rat I was sure to be more careful, Ana was nice enough to lend me her shovel either out of a desire to help or to get this over quicker so I was able to make my recovery with ease. Finishing this street we moved on to the next which was actually pretty clean in comparison to the last so it shouldn't take much time at all.

14Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Marad Gaki

Marad Gaki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

As Rui started to enter the next street it was much cleaner then the last one that was for sure. Then there was something that caught in the corner of Rui's eye in a corner next to one of the inns there seemed to be the usual trash but this time also having some rubble from what looks like a pieces of like a statue or a figure. Once this had caught his eye he was more interested in finding the rest of what this thing could be.

15Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:23 pm

sandro

sandro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

As we move into the next street it seems a lot more clean then the previous one. "Good this shouldn't take any time at all", I say to my comrades "Let's get this done as fast as possible." I am so done with wading in trash I say to myself as I move close to the trash piles and start shoving trash as fast as possible. It's getting near lunch and I am not going to miss that; I think as my shovel breaks in half. Well at least I had already gotten most of the disturbing trash with the shovel, the rest I can gather by hand.

16Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:28 pm

Elizaveta

Elizaveta

I worked quickly, shoveling trash scoop by scoop until there didn't seem to be anything left that didn't belong there. Taking a second to wipe my brow I noticed that Rui was distracted again but this time there seemed to be an object that stole his focus. I walked over to him to see a broken piece of a figure though there was no way I could tell what it was from just this shard so I just tapped his shoulder and asked, "Whatcha got there?"

17Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Marad Gaki

Marad Gaki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

As Rui examined the piece again and again trying to figure what it could be and what matirial it was made from, he spent the next several moments trying to see what it looked like. Then Eliza asked him what he found. shrugging his shoulders he replies I'm not exactly sure it looks like a piece of something but I'm not sure what and there are two other pieces like it but they are different things. Either way he stashed the three little figure like things in his pocket. And quickly went back to work now thinking of what kind of pieces they could be from and what would such beautiful stone pieces be doing thrown away? As Rui went back to work he noticed that his comrades seemed to have finish the street they were on, and he realized he must have been thinking alot about those pieces for awhile. But either way they were to move on to the next street.

18Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:39 pm

sandro

sandro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

I am literally shoveling trash as fast as physically possible until I finish my area. Rui seems to be looking at a figure but then he simply pockets it so nothing to see there it would seem. I am the first done with my section so I figure I should rebuild the shovel while I wait. I takes a couple minutes but eventually I find the required parts and remake it; by this time my comrades are done with their sections of the street and I start to move toward the third and last one. "Lets finally finish this chore already" I almost shout to my comrades "lunch awaits us."

19Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Elizaveta

Elizaveta

Not knowing what exactly he had found Rui pocketed the figures, maybe they could lead to something interesting later on. Ana however, was fairly hungry it seems and thus was doing her work as fast as possible and moved on the the next street before either of us managed to finish up here. When we finally got done and over to the last street I noted it was cleaner than the first but not as clean as the second. In any case it didn't take long at all. After another half hour of work we would be done and carrying very full and heavy cans of trash on our backs. I wold wave at my comrades as I told them the next step since I was the one who actually had gone and picked up our mission for the day. "Okay, so now we just have to take the cans to the end of the street for pick up and we can go eat." It wouldn't take but five minutes of waiting before the jonin showed up and took the cans away to be broken down and disposed of, they would note our good work and remind us that there was more work to be done for the festival being given out in the mission hq.

20Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:54 pm

Marad Gaki

Marad Gaki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

As Ana mentioned lunch, my stomic starts to rumble thinking of some good noodles that I could be eating right now. Or some of the carnival food I could be eating soon. So as soon as Rui made it to the next street he immediately went all out again trying to clean up as much as he could but also looking for some more pieces of that strange stone figure things that he found earlier. Rui was unsuccessful to find anything else like those other figures, maybe it was just luck who knows. As they finished cleaning all the rest of the street Eliza instructed them where they needed to deposit the cans so that they then could have some lunch.

21Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:00 pm

sandro

sandro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Eliza tells us that we have to deposit the cans and states where and so we are off dragging two tons of refuse halfway across the cloud village. Oh the joys of a genin. I begin to mutter curses as we walk because the can is starting to get heavy and I am reasonably sure that we all have better things to do. We finally reach the deposit spot and hand of all of the cans to the jounin there. You're welcome I say with a tad bit of saracism to the jounin as we move away from the deposit location. "Well thats that" I say to my comrades, anyone else hungry?

22Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:20 am

Elizaveta

Elizaveta

The jonin were taking the trash away as Ana asked if anyone was hungry, at that moment my stomach called out as if it knew those words on command. I would move my hand over my stomach and casually say, "You could say that. Any ideas on what we all want to eat? I'm down to try anything at this point." While waiting for the discussion to start I took a few steps over and leaned against a wall and started trying to think of places myself. Just close by there was a barbecue place as well as a ramen shack but the village was huge and probably had anything we could think of to eat.

23Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:35 am

Marad Gaki

Marad Gaki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

As the team made a wrap with this project as we handed the cans over. Ana asked to go out to eat and of course the first thing that came into Rui''s mind is the ramen shack not too far away from here. How about we go eat at the ramen shack thats just a few blocks over? I don't want to go to something too fancy my family goes to those places more then I have liked. Rui then puts his hands behind his head waiting for the other two to put their input on where to go.

24Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:40 am

sandro

sandro
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The trash all put away the team sets upon looking for a suitable place to eat for lunch. Rui suggests a ramen shack that happens to be nearby. Close so less work in walking there, enough food to wake me up and cheap enough for my wallet to not murder me later. "Yeah that's fine with me", I respond to Rui. "That good with you Eliza?" I ask her as I prepare to leave the drop off zone.

25Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Empty Re: Carnival!!! [private] [mission(s)] Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:46 am

Elizaveta

Elizaveta

I nodded in response, "Nood-a-ru for me and you!" Not waiting to see how my joke went over with my friends I started my way down the street towards the shack. The walk over wouldn't take but a few minutes but that still left time for things to happen before we arrived. I would have my hands behind my head, elbows pointing out wide while I walked on the sidewalk, looking all around and thinking about the festival that was to come in just a few days and the years past where I had done these sorts of missions with my old team. My expression would harden at those thoughts but otherwise my face remained unchanged.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum