Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Bandits! [Mission, Private] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bandits! [Mission, Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bandits! [Mission, Private] Empty Bandits! [Mission, Private] Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Anonymous

Mission Briefing:

The deep forest, leafy green and darkwood brown, vibrant tropical flower colors, a dizzying amount of scents and sounds and he was really liking it here. It was sharp and dangerous and required him to be alert, but it was also beautiful and soothing and there weren't any humans around to trouble him while he was on his mission. Hashi flew languidly between the tree trunks, keeping below the canopy and above the ground, his lithe, buff, nice skin, magnificent form shimmering softly in glancing lances of sunlight filtering through the canopy. He quickly sped up, before he saw a ruin in front of him.

A pale roughness caught his eye, a stand-out in the world of green and vibrancy, and he glided down, circling. "Hm..." An old stone construct, broken and covered in leafy vines. It looked man-made, but... it peaked his curiosity. With a slow approach, he took his time getting to it. With a soft landing, a simple shift to human form for ease of movement through the small doorways,  He was going to investigate the construct until he saw a girl in the clearing. Absently running a hand through her black hair as the sun kissed her olive skin. Blue eyes scanned the area before he ventured forward to explore--The scent of humans, sweaty and foul.

He wrinkled his nose in distaste as he heard them surround him, the humans closed in on him, every new one threatening violence. Hashi was about to call out to her, asking about the missing dog, when he saw them. They were going to attack the girl, the fiends! He was going to jump to her rescue when he noticed something was strange with her hands. So he continued to sit there to see what was going to happen; if experience had thought him anything, be wary before you jump into a conflict, and plus a couple of seconds weren't going to change that.

The bandits all presented their brandished weapons at her. They weren't playing, they were actually going to kill her. A man with a black scar across his face soon came out from the woodwork, Hashi's guess was that he was the leader. He spoke in a harsh baritone voice, "Bitches like you deserve to die, you'll atone for this scar you gave me." A soft exhale escaped the woman's lips before her black eyes surveyed the men once more. The slightest advance of the humans was met with a rippling growl deep in the woman's throat and a type of surge of killer intent, and she launched towards the leader, dodging his sword with a smooth motion before stabbing the claws of one hand through his throat, sharp points breaking through the skin at the back of the neck.

Hashi slid his kunai out of the back pouch as the 10th and final archer who had been hidden in the trees came out. They began their attack with an array of arrows were covered in explosive tags, which if anything would have been a nuisance for the girl if all archers had began shooting them at her. She had easily taken down their leader in less then a second after growling in a feral fashion. Hashi mentally patted himself on the back, it could have been him down there in the middle of the soon-to-be massacre. He liked the idea of staying in his spot in the trees rather more then debating who needed the help, the woman or the bandits. The bandits were obviously in the wrong but, then again, She was obviously not just another everyday traveler. Steel sliced at air, she was always just out of reach, and then blood painted the ground, ruby red glistening and slickening the stones as eight out of the ten bandits were vanquished.

The last two bandits were overjoyed with their stroke of luck as they moved to seize an opening. Just as they were about to claim their prize, a blur of moment passed in between the them for no more then a moment or two. They stood frozen in place, that's when Hashi would strike. Their grins still plastered to their faces as their heads flew through the air. Their bodies stood there a moment, two spurting blood fountains, before finally falling to the ground. He had took the initiative and took out the bandits to show he was an ally to the woman.

Hashi stood roughly 10m away from the girl. He swung his kunai a couple of times, flinging the blood off, as he kept his kunai at his side in a relaxed fashion. He wasn't sure if the danger had passed or if he had gotten into an even more dangerous situation. "Excellent performance, Miss. Though very sloppy near the end. They almost capitalized on you, good thing I had your back." And he flashed her a smile that could melt ice. Her eyes grew half-lidded in sudden boredom, alert awareness in her gaze despite it all. It would seem he was only irritating her.

"Two questions,. What are you doing out here? and have you seen a Pit Bull about my size?" He hadn't forgotten the real reason why he had been coming this way. A spark of interest entered the woman's eyes as she surveyed the boy, absently licking at the blood on her hands as if curious of the taste. "I am Ryuua Shiji, a member of ANBU, I was trailing those bandits for a while now. I had bad blood with their leader prior to this and wanted to clear it up. Thanks for the help kid, and to answer your question about the dog it's actually right behind you."

Hashi was shocked to find the dog was actually trailing the scent of him rather than it being the other way around. It had been his lucky day. He eased his way on the dog and was met with a huge hug from it, it laid all it's weight upon Hashi and licked him all over. Chuckling "Down boy...down Wow thanks ma'am for pointing that out for me, I owe you one." She responded with a sigh, "No problem kid, but since your here you mind taking this mission scroll along with you to fill out the report for me. Since you were kind enough to help, then you should take claim on the mission yourself."

Hashi noded his head as a sign of understanding, "Well no problem, you did most of the work though but thank you anyway. I guess my mission is done now, I'll just report back to the village." Hashi waved off the woman before turning his back and running off out of the forest and back to the village. Thinking to himself, "That woman sure is crazy, but her power is amazing. I'll make sure I get strong enough to face and beat her." He chuckled and faded into the distance.

[1,155 Words]
[Mission Complete]

Topic End

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum