Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

[setoshi and Jake only] On the sea [no maiming no killing Flashback]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

He had finally managed to get out of the village, and why. He was forced to dispose of the Akimichi he had taken out during a slight training/ The village refused to spend resources on healing such a useless shinobi. Kumogakure hated arrogance when the arrogance could not be backed up and of course Jake had to give a statement on what had happened and that was it. They ordered him to get rid of the akimichi whom in Jakes opinion was on the brink of death. Unless he received medical attention soon he would die. But that was not Jakes problem. Orders had been given by those higher up and it allowed him to escape the village for a little while. Thankfully they studied the land so he knew were he was going.

Sweating after carrying the fat bastard whom was breathing so sluggishly. He had been tempted just to leave the Akimichi but he had been told to send him to sea. A watery grave. So thats what he had done. Jake was now standing on the edge watching the Akimichi whom could do nothing but float upon the wood. He wondered if luck would be on the Akimichis side. Turning his head Jake would simply head back to the village not bothering to watch what was going on. He was not foolish thus his chakra sensory had been active the entire time to avoid any surprises. Even now he could sense the life force of the akimichi slipping away. Whatever happened to the body was up to fate.

[exit]

[sensory active]

Setōshi

Setōshi

Ōsharu Kōkkai

The Deity of the Sea

The plank of wood containing the nearly lifeless man drifted out at sea, the currents carrying it to a far off island, though not one native to the Land of Lightning. No, the Land of Water was where it was headed and by the characteristics of the thick mist that slowly engulfed the man's body rendering it out of sight it had entered within the territory of the Village Hidden in the Mist. As with any being or obejct with even the faintest bit of a source of chakra, the unique characteristics of the Mist sensed this and transmitted both it's location and state of being in the form of a series of mental images within the mind's eye of the one who cast said mist.

Sitting behind the big cherry wood desk residing within the Administration Building of Kirigakure no Sato was the Mizukage, Ōsharu Kōkkai. The long pale fingers of both of the man's hands lay intertwined at the base of his chin and his elbows rested on the surface of the desk, slowly he closed his allowing for a greater focus and clarity of the newly acquired information of the guest that had entered within his Mist on the border of the Land of Water and the Land of Lightning. "Hmm… Whoever this is… They are on the brink of death… Why?... Hmm… I can't really get any answers out of a dead body… It appears that I will have to be a hero after all… No… That doesn't fit me… I'll just use the poor sap until I need him no longer… Yes, that'll do just nicely… Hmm… Time to put these Ijutsu skills to work…" The man sat back in his chair allowing his arms to be free from his weight, though not at rest just yet, the man made a flick of his wrist and the wide glass window stretching across his office that overlooked the village turned, thus allowing the Mist fill the space within the man's chamber. Ōsharu then brought both his hands together to form the tiger seal before briefly separating them and bringing them together once more in a clapping motion, all the while his mind focused on the location of the guest that had entered into the True Hidden Mist. Upon the noise of the man's hands clapping together his body began to change both color and texture matching that of the mist, and just like that, he was gone. "Hang in there a little longer you unlucky bastard… You'll be out of pain just yet…" The man's thoughts plagued him as he traveled throughout the mist he cast and toward the location of the man floating at sea.

In a matter of minutes, the man had arrived to the scene. Like a ghost, he appeared from thin air before the dying boy, or in this case the mist. Chakra was applied to his feet so as to allow him to stand then take a knee before the boy as both of his hands became shrouded in chakra with a deep green hue. Ōsharu moved his hands in tandem of one another across the surface of the injured body, the chakra seeping within healing a good deal of the damage done, though only with intense rest would all of it's injuries heal. As his hands performed miracles the man examined the body looking for points of interest that would help in placing an identity or place of residents to the man, but as of now, nothing came to him. "Hmm… Could the boy be a Missing-Nin… I don't recall his face among those within the Bingo Book… Hmm… Simply a nobody… Well his injuries are nearly complete, while he's knocked out I better take him to the Cove…"[/i] Shortly after spending a little over a half an hour recovering the boy's injuries, Ōsharu hoisted the body upon his shoulder and made his way to the secret hideout of the Sea Beast of the Hidden Mist.

[ E X I T ]

Word Count: 0557/0000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum