Takigakure

Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual] Empty Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual] Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She had entered the springs with the intent of easing a few mental thoughts off, as well as getting enough chakra from resting to heal herself but mostly mental thoughts. Entering the female signed doors and out coming on the other side with a few towels and the intent to just soak alone. With that she barely touched the warmed waters before sinking in. Swimming her way to the very back, although the back part was open to both genders, many males never tend to come in but rather look from the outside in. Such a brutish act that was, so vulgar to watch a woman for what one hides beneath clothing when in reality that shouldn't be their goal. She shook her head of the thought sitting the extra towels upon the back shoreline, turning her back out, practically hugging the wall of the waterline, as her arms laid on the shoreline with her head resting upon them.

It wasn't too long that she sighed out of breath and began her mumbling to herself. "Why am I so weak?" She looked at her left hand where a cut mark was and slammed it into the waters making a splash from her anger and she pulled it back to place. "Just because I learn medical jutsu, just because I am a girl, just because I am young...all these just because but never there is!" She didn't bother to hold her hair into a towel since it was still short. However the water here was colder, much colder. She would go to the warmer areas but she didn't want to be in contact with anyone. Let alone become spied on like the rest as per usual. She was young, that was true and her face showed that. But her age and body showed maturity, she was now 15 with her birthday being passed on by and she was nearing the exams.

Becoming a chuunin, it seemed like a dream and a horror all wrapped up in one big dilemma. She'd be more mature and more able, however the prices could bring to her life or others, even her own family. "Should I even join? I mean, whats the point...I can't even do anything without someone trying to hold my hand for me!" She said thinking on the exams coming up. "I mean, I learned everything I needed before the Academy years, I was just sitting in class, hearing the same things I already knew...what if it's just the same thing this time. There's no challenge to what you already know!" She mumbled to herself she decided to get out and just sit on the sideline, dangling her feet into the pool and grasping a towel around herself to keep from the cold.

WC: 461

Yuuji

After leaving the forested area of the training ground, Yuuji slumped forward looking mentally and physically exhausted as his forehead dripped with sweat, with words of the exams drawing closer and closer, he hasn't held back from his training, not even an inch, even if it had mean losing some hours of sleep, his face was covered in specs of dirt along with his top half of his garments, ruining the shade of white.

"I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.." 

With Yuuji knowing his limits he decided that maybe a rest day wouldn't be so bad, he makes his way back home dragging his feet across the floor quietly groaning to himself occasionally, a lazy attitude starts to overwhelm him, upon arriving he opens to the door, it would seem his mother was out and his father fast asleep in his room, Yuuji let out a shrug and sigh before sliding the across to his room, grabbing a simple drawstring bag, throwing a change of clothes into it and swings it around onto his shoulder before sliding the door closed and exits his house once more.

"I don't think I've ever actually been to the hot springs, never really thought about taking it easy."

His bad habit of talking to himself continues to show as he makes his way down the streets towards the hot-springs, when he arrives Yuuji gives the entrance to the hot-springs a quick look before shrugging carelessly before entering before exiting out through the male signed doors with a couple of towels over his shoulders and one around his waist, making his way across the stone path towards the back, clearly not one liking groups of people, being in his own little world he didn't notice the young girl at the shoreline, only being a few meters apart he puts down his set of towels before stretching his arms above his head and lets out a yawn.
Yuuji's body was fairly toned due to his rough exercises and intensive training, his body baring bruises and small scars, one of the most notable ones however would be a large burn mark around his right shoulder and upper arm before carelessly dropping himself down into the cold waters as a look of shock nearly appears on his face as he speaks out loud.

"That was colder than expected, I tho-.."

As he suddenly stops talking his eyes turn over towards the girl sitting there with a towel around her, he quickly submerges himself, the water being above his nose and just below his eyes, this was rather out of character for Yuuji, being known for his emotionless look, his cold gaze and tone of voice, it seems that everyone has those situations they don't know what to do in.

How in the world did I not see someone else here?!

WC:472.

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

For a while her mind raced, making it difficult to really relax as she should, her body now aching from the pains of the cold water as she rubbed her eyes trying to move the water from them. Placing her hairs behind her ears to keep them from dripping onto her face with more ice cold waters. It wasn't noticeable to herself as her mind was still busy with other things to see the young boy enter from the other side. It still was puzzling to herself, looking at her hands occasionally before feeling to soreness of that within. Wounds shown are a sign of strength to some but internal wounds are much more. The difficulty to heal them, and the inability to see them. She held the back of her neck from where she had nearly busted her neck from blowing her first gust as a young child.

Though she was clean of scars or burns, let alone bruises on the outside, her body was battered, she never really thought on that though. However she stopped her thoughts on her aches and pains for a moment as she heard a loud voice from nearby. Her eyes shot open as they darted towards where the sound was from. At first she saw nothing however she took a minute to think before closing her eyes and re-opening them. Their color only becoming a brighter almost ethereally colored turquoise. As she scanned the area she took a moment to see before she saw the boy. She immediately stood up grabbing the towel closer and in a gasp she wanted to yell, however he was in the right to be where he was. She'd only look like a fool doing so.

She calmed down and blinked once more, returning her eyes to their normal state of stormy blue before sighing out and then chatting towards him. "I can see you, can you please not spy on me...there are plenty of women nearer to the warm side." She pointed out still grasping the towel tightly. She knew however if he passed the line from the male side of this place to the feminine side she'd had plenty reason to attack, however as of now it was merely an awkward situation she had no clue how to react in. "I promise I'm not much to look for, they're probably much better sights or something..." She said ignoring the fact she had put herself down once more. Seems she loved to do that, even in odd situations. Her mind was empty as she tried to think of something to do, fight or flight reflex giving no option.

WC:441

Yuuji

Great, here I thought I'd be alone and keeping to my thoughts, someone else had to be here, don't really think I could do with another rumor going around as it is.

There was previous news of a member of the Hyuga clan, assaulting a Jounin which spread like wildfire among them, as well as the rumors spreading among the gossipers of the village.
Yuuji was known for this cursed reputation of his all due to rumors, ever since he had lost his squad and sensei years ago, word on his return is that he had murdered them along with the missing nin, some others say that he assisted the missing nin in their deaths, but no-one really knew the truth other than himself, having to carry this burden took its strain on Yuuji as well as dealing with his family crisis, his father being critically ill and showing no signs of improving, it all seemed to much for his mother as it began to take its toll on her also, unfortunately a de-stressing session in the hotsprings wouldn't clear all of these problems, but atleast enough time to worry about himself instead of everything else for once.

Yuuji stands up and folds his arms across his chest, doing his best to keep the emotionless look on his face along with his cold tone of voice, barely being able to hold it as a flustered look on his face, clearly embarrassed about the situation.

"I don't come here to look at the women, don't you even compare me to those kinds of people.."

He lets out a sigh as he brushes some of the wet hair off his face before speaking once more, his tone easing up, acting out of character yet again.

"Look, if you're that bothered by it, I can leave you alone if you want, it's no bother to me.."

WC:307

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She listened to what he had to say as he got up with an obvious flustered face. She took a huff of air trying to think of how to reply however the first comment had relief but more so made her laugh a bit, it was a bit hilarious how odd this was. Perhaps it was delirium giving a false sense of laughter or just a genuine joke but either way it was obvious she was a bit more at ease. "Well there is too many of them around anyhow." She sat herself back down stringing her auburn red hair out with her hands of the cold water. She then took a hair brush out from the folded towels she had set aside and started brushing her hair in a calmer motion. Yes this was awkward but it was safer to know it was still just in a hush crowd, not some guy ranting on about how much skin one shows.

"No it's fine, I might as well ask you something anyhow. You seem like someone capable of trust, after all your chakra is that of a Hyuga, I trust them." Yes it was a bit of generalization she gave off there however many of the Hyuga have treated her and her family like their own and thus she feels able to trust them more so than others. "For one, I am Hitomi no clan or any known namesake other than being a genin, who are you? Also can we train sometime? Where it's not so awkward of course." She smiled a bit, it seemed she was trying to calm the situation down. Get some of the oddness that is off her shoulder since she did carry other burdens much higher than this.

She kept brushing her hair, going by it with the few knots or leaves, maybe a small stick from a branch here and there but other than that it was longer than expected to be. She had piled another towel on herself to try to at least cover more if not for her sake than his own. She saw potential in him, more than just the clan's own. That potential is what she needed to further herself, someone capable to teach her how to move and fight properly. Where as what she was taught was safety of her own and staying far off from the fight as possible. She wanted in on that action, she wanted to fight like a shinobi. Perhaps even win the chuunin exams and claim said role for her own. Proudly if one may add, proud to know she would be stronger for her goal, that was protecting her family.

WC:446

Yuuji

Yuuji's expression drops as he frowns at the fact that she had laughed at what he said.
"C'mon.. I was being honest, no need to laugh at that."
He grumbles quietly to himself before sitting back down into the water, resting his back up against the stones, he raises his hands behind his hair as he undoes his short ponytail, letting the wet hair fall against his neck and shoulders before turning his gaze over to her once more listening what she had to say, seeming alittle puzzled at first, but can't help but let out a single laugh and a grin as he shakes his head.

"Capable of trustin' huh? Surprised someone sees that in me."

His face quickly changes back to an awkward one as she asked him if he wanted to train, his brain quickly registering that she meant here and now before letting out a sigh of relief as she then mentions somewhere else, with all thats going on could he really spare some time to train with someone else, it might not be too bad to have some company once in a while for training.

"Yuuji, I'm a branch house member of the Hyuga clan."

As he speaks his raises his hand to push the hair away from his forehead, showing the cursed seal that he was burdened with before letting his hair cover it once more, though after hearing his name perhaps the girl would recall some of the rumors that spread around of this boy, giving hints to his past and the things he's been through.

"I'm nothin' more than a genin, I didn't really think about becoming anything else untill some situations changed, but sure.. we can train together sometime."

He breaks his character once more as he tries to force a smile, one would be easy to tell that it was fake.
Even with the exams coming up, this would be a good way to see how some of the other genins prepare and how different it might be to his own sense of training, he wouldn't of agreed if he didn't see some potential in the girl to say the least.

WC:354

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

After she quelled her laughter she calmed down a bit listening to his frustrated apparent face. Of course however her face grew with some concern and curiosity as soon as he mentioned he wasn't trust able. Well not those words exactly however she decided to follow the curiosity side and ask on it. "Why so? You're not against the village, nor your clan or family, not to mention unlike you I see some trust, it's not an eye trick just something about how someone reacts to things." She nodded off to him to think on it. It may be something small however if one can trust the other in a small object, then the larger objects are no different. She pulled at a large tangle in her hair and had a sharp ouch said before she stopped and gently began to untangle it with the brush and her hands.

She then noticed his reply to her question, well more of the answer to an answered question, however seeing the curse seal was new to her. She was shocked for a moment, almost feeling some pity about it, however she shook her head knowing it was traditional and questioning such was shameful. However she still hadn't heard nor recalled his name to mind. Perhaps her mother would know, but she never had that grand of a memory with names. "Well I guess that's why we're genin, we're trying to find something to look forward too. It's only when we figure it out is when we actually can be chuunin." She sighed for a while, she sounded about as preachy as a teacher. But it was true, she knew her goal but not how to get there.

She then noticed his blatant fake smile before rolling her eyes to the side. "Well anyhow let's just relax, this is a hot springs after all! She joked upon the point she made as she seemed a bit at ease. "Look, all I ask is don't hold back...I despise being babied during training." She said to him before returning to her hair.

WC:354
Total: 1241wc

Yuuji

Yuuji can't help but look alittle taken back as she inquires to why he'd be untrust worthy, it was quite rare for someone not to hear about the events that take place around the village, some rumors linger on, some quickly die, maybe she hadn't paid any interest to them simply enough.
"Why so? Guess you really haven't heard any of the things said about me then huh?"

He lets out a sigh of relief, seeming somewhat glad that someone hasn't heard the dark words spread about him, he finally starts to relax as he raises his arms from the water and rests them on the stones behind him, keeping himself submerged from the stomach down.
"Is that what you see it as, something to look forward to?"
He lets out a brief emotionless laugh as he shakes his head.
"You and me have two completely different points of views there then, I have another reason for doing this."
He turns his gaze back towards her, looking abit confused at how long its taking her to do her hair before shrugging, his was no different before he decided to hack most of it off just the other evening, but she made a clear point that this was the hot spring and it was a place to relax, shame about the water being cold though.

"Why would I hold back? You're the one that asked to train, if you're brave enough to go against someone you know nothing about, I've got no problem holding back, just means you're ready for whatever comes at you."

WC:258

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She grew some concerns with that answer to her statement and for a while she pondered what or whom she was getting into. "No, I don't acquaint myself with rumors, they tend to be false anyhow. However you seem sure they may be true or something?" She carried on to listen to him finally getting out the knot and brushing her hair out a bit more smoothly. She decided to return her feet to the waters, sitting at the edge with the towel now much more securely wrapped as sat her chin on her hands and listened intently about what he meant. "No I just hope it is, frankly I still don't know much...I have my own reason. Some call it bold and some call it selfish but it's my goal." She spoke about some ideas, trying to figure it out on her own.

She then looked down at the waters making a rippling effect from her moving feet. "I just want to protect my family, I don't care if the village is gone or if I have no friends...I just want my family to be safe." She paused for a moment in silence, some pretty touching memories trying to creep on herself as she tried to forget them. She was still listening however she busied her mind again. She stopped to reply with a bit of a smile. "You have no idea how difficult it is to have to ask that all the time and yet people still treat me otherwise." She sighed before turning her head back to the water before taking a breath in and blowing out causing a small gust to push the water to spray, of course not at the boy but rather just because she was stressed and felt maybe getting that out would relief some stress.

WC: 304
Total: 1545 wc

10Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual] Empty Re: Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual] Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:16 am

Yuuji

Yuuji quickly shakes his head from to side to side and raises his left hand up, waving that once too.
"No no, they're not true.." 
He paused for a brief moment as he recalls what happened in his head, being taken out of his usual cold expressionless self yet again as the look on his face changes to a sad one, as almost as if he were in despair, even the tone of his voice hushed down a level.
"Well, part of it is true.. I lost two of my classmates and my sensei to a missing nin."
He slowly raises his left hand again to place it on the burn scar on around his right shoulder, sinking his fingernails into his skin as his gaze turns into a glare as he stares at his reflection, it would seem like Yuuji was about to start screaming and shouting at the reflection before it becomes distorted by the girls breath, which he quickly lets out a sigh of relief and leans back against the stones, tilting his head back also.

"Thats good, having something to protect is always worth it, my family mean the world to me and so did my friends, but I couldn't burden myself with another squad for the fears that haunt me, not knowing if I'll be strong enough, but I'm positive this time that nothing like that will happen and if I have to take that on my own, then so be it, but remember one thing, if you die, you cannot protect."
The tone slowly started to change from sad to emotionless as he kept his head tilted back, staring on upwards as he listens to her words, again he can't help but laugh once.
"If you thought that was difficult, try living the life of a Hyuga branch member, theres a heavy weight on my shoulders Hitomi, I'm not sure how much I can take.."
He pulls his head back as he looks at her with a sad smile and look in his eyes as he says that, before it changes back to a more serious tone and look. "But I may bend, but I do not break." HIs words sounded confident as he spoke them, before seeming rather chuffed with himself for some odd reason.

WC: 377

11Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual] Empty Re: Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual] Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:40 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She smiled at his reply which was fast paced and out of order. Seems he was sincere on that remark, atleast from what she could tell. However the next part he motioned about stopped her blowing in the waters and dart her eyes to him in shock. She blinked for a moment before looking back to the water smiling in a solemn motion. As if empathy washed over the area to this. "I lost a sensei of my own, and...my cru-friend, dear friend." She stopped her words thinking back on it. It was silent for a while as she thought about it. The sensei who had cracked her shell and never treated her any different than other students. The one who cared for her like a second father, he was such a good man. Then there was him, her comrade and teammate, her so called dear friend whom disappeared after the sensei died, leaving her alone when here she thought she wouldn't have to be.

That teammate took more than a friend away, oh how her heart aches in pains unimaginable, knowing that small light she thought was for her was merely a broken bulb. However she returned to the conversation, she already cried out many tears for them anyhow. She nodded at his response to her goal. "Unlike others who hide things like who they are or what they do, my family is very honest. It's a rare commodity now days to have a full family and a home. So frankly comrades and sensei or not I will protect my family." She reiterated smiling a little as she thought on her smaller brother, teaching him how to use jutsu and how to fight. His ecstatic nature, jumpy personality, how full of life he really was, inoccence is what one would call it.

However she drifted back to the conversation hearing him laugh snapping out of her thoughts. It was a sad sentence however true. "I see, that burden is alot to ask of someone. Even from your own family...but I'm sure they'd know if you could handle it. Sure it's a heavy burden, but how much have you grown from it?" She said trying to pull the conversation to a lighter note. All these depressing thoughts really pulled her down. Not to mention with her mindset she had hoped his family treated him fairly at the least.

WC: 396
Total: 1841 wc

12Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual] Empty Re: Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual] Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:59 am

Yuuji

Yuuji looks at her with some concern, it seems there really is some emotions hiding somewhere in the emotionless husk, it just takes other people to bring them out, having the sense to feel that he should comfort her, he remains in his place however, that would create a new problem all together considering the situation to of where they are, the best he could possibly do was lend her and ear, try and help her with words.

Yuuji scratches at the back of his head with his right hand as she speaks up to ask him a question, looking to the side, not really sure how to answer.
"I'm not really sure how to answer that, ever since I got this seal things started to go down hill." He motions to the mark upon his forehead.
Cursed Seal:
His words seem rather unsure as if he doesn't really know what to make out of the situation he's in either.
"I mean, my father suddenly fell ill and his condition just keeps getting worse, he was meant to one of the protectors of the main house and what not, but he couldn't keep this up and my mother wasn't capable of doing so either, so all of a sudden that burden was shoved onto me, I didn't know what to do, I was forced to train, just keep getting told that I need to be stronger, I keep getting told that I'd be nothing more than a servant, so far I've proved them wrong and I continue to do so."
The entire time he talks, the cold empty look sits in his eyes as the emotionless voice echos on before it turns into the sad tone once more.
"You know.. It's pretty scary knowing that someone can just take away your life with a simple handseal."
He can't help but laugh as he lowers himself down into the water slightly more, not really knowing how to feel right now.

WC: 322

13Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual] Empty Re: Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual] Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She takes a minute to gain composure then looked over to him answering on the clan and family dilema. She grew some concern and frankly if it wasn't for this place she'd have more concern. "I see, that is difficult...I know I've not gone through that, frankly it doesn't matter what some say that's your family. There is no servant or owner, just protection and caution." She took a minute to think on it, she was so used to a nicely treated family, it was a luxury more than a need to some. However she shook her head at the thought and carried on. "Family will fight, to own or protect something. Those without marks may seem free but, I assure you...I've seen them having to do all the same all while the heavy burden of those eyes weigh." She thought on it remembering those who saved her family whom were of that clan.

"Neither side are better, there is no greener grass. Either you live in fear for dying could cause you and your family to drop in peril. Or that you could die by something as small as a finger flick. Frankly we all could die in a single flick...what keeps us alive is will." She let on her small speech smiling at it and thinking onwards on the subject as he was sullen from it. "Your will seems to be proving a point...you want to prove someone, something that you are ready." She blew once again into the water, causing it to ripple and spray. A calm, fun activity that kept her enlightened in such a happier mood. Especially in such a dark chatter. Her hair was drying now, infact she was just nearly dry save for her feet kicking in the waters.

"Look, it is a heavy burden...but you need to prove that burden can make you and your family proud." She said gathering her things up for a moment then looked back at him. "Nice chatting to ya, meet you either on the training grounds or at the exams." She got up and began walking to the entry way of the girl's side of the springs. A bit relieved even for a cold spring to have eased some of her troubles off. Maybe she should do this more often.

WC: 383
Total: 2224 wc

{Exit}

14Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual] Empty Re: Sauna Simmering Sought[Resting/Casual] Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Yuuji

Yuuji simply sat there, watching and listening what to say, it seemed that this girl have been through her fair share of sorrow and rough times, maybe this explained her adult attitude to these kinda things, Yuuji didn't exactly share the same opinion however, but he did see the point that she was trying to make, however the matter of family Yuuji never truly got to spend time with his, he was either out training or doing missions and even when he did have time off, it wasn't till late in the evenings which his mother and ill father being asleep which kind of gave the senses of living alone.
"Trust me, the differences between the two houses is completely different, if I ever had the choice.."
He stops himself there before saying something he may regret he quickly ends the sentence with
"Nevermind."
Yuuji's tone and expression seemed rather lost as if he wasn't really too sure on his thoughts and actions anymore, as he watched her stand as says her farewell he gives her a brief wave before watching her leave, before shortly afterwards getting out and dry himself off the towels before exiting the springs on the male side exit.
"Well, that was all unexpected."

[ E X I T ]

WC: 205
Total WC:2265

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum