Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forgive the Past {Private/Casual}[Hitomi/Yuuji]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Yuuji

As the silence was finally broken, Yuuji had nodded in agreement as she left his arms, maybe that was alittle awkward hugging that long, it was only to comfort her but it helped so atleast thats something.
"Nothing really to thank me for, I'm doing what I was bought up to do."
He tried to force a smile at that fact, though it being his sensei who tought him his ways and not his family, so it was still painful to remember it in a sense.
Yuuji watched her hands as she split them apart and wathes the bird that appears in the form of a baby crane, he narrowed his eyes as he saw it fly and land on his head, his eyes staring upwards at his forehead, making quite the odd face with no expression before returning his gaze to Hitomi.
"Does it always do this kinda thing?"
He points towards the chakra animal resting on his head, before starting to walk along, placing his hand back at his side.
"Can't really let a girl walk home in the dark on her own, along with this weather coming again, that'd be rude of me."
Yuuji tried to sound polite as he stopped next to her, the wind picking up once more as the clouds had finally swallowed the sky, no stars, not even the moon or its light could be seen, nothing but darkness remained over the graveyard.

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She looked back at him in surprise for a while before smiling and turning back to him. "I thank you for giving me that knowledge...not for earning it." She turned her attention to the bird and seemed to giggle at it's awkward placement. "I control it entirely, however it has it's ways of taking other parts of my personality like how odd it's legs are now." She then walked on beside him going on to the pathway home. "You can pet it if you want, it's just wind...the only danger is it's beak." She pointed out pointing at the bird's beak as it tilted it's head away from her as if to show it didn't want to harm it's creator. "It can hurt even myself...which is why I've had it turn away from me when I near it's attack."

She then went on to listening to him and his fairly polite words. In a sense it was enjoyable, and something she definitely enjoyed hearing. "Even with the weather though...at least tonight is nice." She mentioned as the moon and stars begun closing over with shadows of the clouds. She frowned for a little bit before going on. "I live in the houses near the edge of the school, I don't know if you recall but our house has children's hand prints all over it. Me and my little brother loved to finger paint when we were younger, and amazingly our parents didn't punish us." She shrugged carrying on her story as the bird flapped it's wings upon his head.

"My mom was always one to stand out amongst the crowd, it's like she can see a beautiful world and then put it into her dresses. Albeit they do become a drag when the only person to wear the prototypes is myself." She laughed a bit holding her hand to her mouth as she did. "My dad however stays at home, he's a retired shinobi...but in the meantime he devotes all his time to teaching me and my brother."

She blinked for a moment sighing out some air. "I ended up learning things more than spending time with anyone else, even in school...any lesson that went on I knew...so I devoted my time to making my own jutsu, that or..." She paused frowning for a bit as she looked down. "Judging others, I never took time to know anyone so I just judged by how good they were or how they acted...anyone who offered a hand to me I just turned away thinking no one would be good enough."

She blinked a bit more as her eyes turned into a shade of light blue, they almost seemed to glow in the dark. "That's where I learned to put my chakra into my own eyes, I was so good at manipulating chakra...I could travel it through my entire being without a snap, even pull it into my hands and not faint." She said in a sort of proud tone with a smile back on her face. "Sensei gave me rules on how controlling and then using were two seperate ideas. So, how did you learn and how are you learning now? On your own, with a sensei...I don't mind how long it is or short, I just rather hear words than thunder."

WC: 550
Total: 5240 wc

OOC:

Yuuji

Yuuji walks along as he listens to her speak while placing his hands in his pockets, he doesn't seem to fussed about the crane ontop of his head, acting as if it wasn't even there.
"I'm not a big fan on animals, as long as this doesn't some how leave something on my head, there won't be a problem."
He wasn't really one for making good jokes either, they just weren't funny at all, nor did they sound like a joke coming from him.
"Weather doesn't really bother me, it could be a blizzard and I'd still be out in that forest training." he continued to walk along by her side, replying to her as she talks back.

He had remember seeing the house a few times, but he had thought it was an extension onto the school because of the art across it, guess he was wrong as he narrows his eyes towards his forehead if trying to look at the bird as he walks and turns his gaze back to the path, he had tried to recall of any of these moments the had as a child, but he couldn't think of anything of the sort, the most memorable moment was being branded with his seal at the age of three, then shortly afterwards his father had fallen ill which forced him to prepare for the academy and start training, its quite sad as he thinks and realizes that he hasn't really had a family life, nor really much of a childhood, it had always been the same routines, training, missions, training, eat, sleep, repeat.
"My father used to be one of the protectors of the main house, but he fell seriously ill, so he can't fufill that duty anymore, so I have to make up for it, my mother just spends most of her time by his side and having a go at me for not being  around, I don't really have much of a choice if I have to take his place, but it seems to be taking the toll on her also, originally I was meant to be nothing more than a servant."

Yuuji raises his hand to scratch at the back of his head on his thoughts and can't help but sigh but retains the mask on his face before answering to her next flurry of questions.
"I learnt by doing, I learnt the basics from my sensei but we never really had much time together as a squad before the incident, so I didn't learn that much more, as for how am I learning now? On my own, always has been on my own, at home, training, missions, it's always been the same, I am however getting a few lessons from the clan head Hazama, but I think thats more to keep me in line because of my behavior."
Although it didn't seem it by the look on his face or by how he sounded, to anyone else this sounds like a sad life, even some of the details weren't hard to work out from what he had spoken as the two continue to walk along the path, naturally this walk wouldn't' of taken that long at all, but they just continued to circle familiar areas for her sake.

WC 539

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She looked up at the bird upon his head, it was so wonky and offset but in reality it's merely as light as a whisper, it has no weight at all. "I'd be just as surprised as you if it did, most I can say it does is maybe mess up your hair from the wind gusting in it" She pointed out to the wind gusting in the bird picking off strands of hair here and there and just tossing them around. It wasn't painful either, sorta like someone blowing in one's face for a reaction. However she did laugh a bit at what he meant and shook her hand as if saying she understood what he meant.

"I don't mind weather usually, sun is nice...snow is nice...I just can't stand storms." She paused frowning a bit and holding her arm as if to try to calm down. She then went on to hearing his replies trying to smile once more. as she listened to him explain his past little by little. It was and seemed difficult to fathom a family turning against one self to her, however she needed to learn more on how the world can be nice or cruel to a person. "Well, i'm glad...not for the pain it caused but...for the fact you're at least here now and who you are." She looked up at him smiling a bit better now, trying to raise morale.

She was a bit surprised to hear the name Hazama as she thought on it for a moment. "I know him, I was the flower girl for his marriage to Kali. She was such nice woman towards myself, however I never really got to talk or chat with Hazama at all." She paused in her sentence as they carried on nearing her home. "Like I mentioned, my family and theirs tend to be sharing some sort of important event. Whether it be wedding or funeral, I don't know why entirely...perhaps it's because of my mother being a seamstress. She uses very fine silks, so maybe it's that." She shrugged before pointing out the house.

"Well here we are...thanks again, we should train more often...on a less stormy day that is." She shuffled her feet as she whistled at the bird, it took off in a gust of a flap before landing upon the roof of the house. "No, no it's alright...there's no need for lookout tonight." She called to the creature as if it were a real thing but really she was saying it to herself for comfort. The bird then disipated into thin air as she turned to Yuuji.

She quickly gave him a hug, reluctant to really let go before taking off into the house. "Mom! Dad! I'm home!" She called off looking through the door to him before she closed it and the echos of hellos and greetings came by, even with the sound of a raspy little boy coming up in the background jumping onto his sister. They seemed to be a happy family, just paranoid of losing one another. It took her a minute to finish the hellos and such before she looked out the window waving to him. Just in the background a young blue haired boy with a long blue scarf, the yellow academy attire, and blue shorts jumped on her shoulders and planted his eyes to look outside at what she was waving too. She seemed to look up at him laughing before going back to meet with her family.

WC: 590
Total: 5830

{Exit}

Yuuji

Yuuji shrugs once as he continues to walk along with his hands in his pockets, taking a look around at the empty streets before looking back infront of him.
"Don't really see whats good about being who you are, it all really matters on what people see you as and you already know that part."
He didn't seem all that bothered, he knew what he was and what he was capable of, whatever other people thought didn't really matter all that much, because they didn't really know him, but it did bother him he'd rather have if it wasn't that way, but the past can't be changed.

"You do? Thats not surprising I guess he has quite the.. odd character to say at the least."
Yuuji remembers back to where he was first introduced to Hazama over an incident which had happened, where he had then had to play the role as Hazamas punching bag, as good as Yuuji was it wasn't much against him which ended in his defeat, but lead to be on the clans head apprentice, as an honor as it was Yuuji wasn't all that pleased his hatred for the main house still showing through .
"Can't say I've spoken to his wife however, she seems nice enough though."
The next thing he notices that they're here when she points it out, he gives the house a quick inspection noticing the artwork on the building that she had mentioned before quickly hugging him and rushing off into her home.
As he watched her run in, calling out for her mother and father and then watched the door closed, listening the voice of the small boy, not being able to make out what he  had said, Yuuji raised his hands once in return to hair before placing it back into his pocket, he couldn't help but stand there and watch, almost feeling alittle envious, is this what families were meant to be like,  he can't even remember having any moments like this, everytime he had returned home it was nothing but silence as his parents were asleep, being left with cold leftovers as something to eat, maybe it was his own fault that he his family weren't this way, he quickly shook off the thought, not wanting to think about it anymore before quickly walking off with his head down, making his way home before the rain had started to fall once more.

[E X I T]
WC: 402

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum