Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Midnight Murders {Mission / Private} Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midnight Murders {Mission / Private}

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Midnight Murders {Mission / Private} Empty Midnight Murders {Mission / Private} Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:47 am

Sato

Sato

Name: Operation Strike: Sabotage.
Type: Normal
Mission given by: Anbu Captain
Rewards: 230Ryo
Participants: Kumo Anbu Only
Daily: Daily Mission
Description: Sato, We have got word that a small organization has set base in the thunder valley and have plans to attack Kumogakure. You're mission is to secretly Sabotage the base with explosive tags and get out of their unknown. If you are seen you must kill the witness and leave no traces behind.

-------------------------------------

Moyasu had a a real long day yesterday. He basically had a full day doing three missions before getting to sleep. What made things worse is that Moyasu didn't get home early so he had no time to have dinner and such so instead he just dazed off to sleep. It wasn't a healthy option but Moyasu was too worn out and fell a sleep against his own free will, it was as if his body just shut down on him. Just like every other morning, Moyasu would sleep in until he heard a loud thud caused by a messenger bird on his window although the other day the messenger bird flew straight into the window smashing it. Things got worse when the messenger center refused to pay for the broken window making the money come from his own pockets, such a selfish thing to do but oh well.

Moyasu would lead his day off with his normal routine which involved getting up, having a shower, equip his Anbu gear and weapons and finally putting his Anbu mask that was white with gold trims on his face.
"Ah i feel so fresh. Time to start off another day."
He would say before walking out of his apartment and into the streets of Kumogakure.

Not much has changed over the years despite the foul weather that seems to have a lot of mood swings going from sunny to cloudy to rainy. The weather had a mind of its own and it seemed to be playing around with Kumogakure but no matter what the weather was, Moyasu would never miss his Anbu Black Op duties for such a small reason. He walked endlessly through Kumogakure streets, finally reaching the Anbu headquarters, entering the headquarters and walking into his office.

Upon his entrance he noticed a single paper file on the middle of his desk with a sticky paper on the front with the words 'Emergency' written in red bold writing. This would immediately catch Moyasu's attention and cause him to make his way over to the desk in an instant.
"Hm what is this?"
He would say picking up the file and opening it while reading what was said.

Attention Uchiha, Moyasu. Anbu Black Ops captain of Kumogakure. We have recently found sightings of strange group of people setting up in the Thunder Valley, we have also come across a rumor that they intend to attack Kumogakure.

Moyasu's eyes widened upon reading the mission and without any time wasted he would put the file down and turn his body, walking out of the room.
So they plan to attack Kumogakure eh? Not on my watch.
The thought shuffled around in his head.

Moyasu had dashed as fast as he could through Kumogakure and out the gates without being seen or heard by anyone. He had been moving in complete silence in order to keep his identity a secret. He arrived at the scene of the base and just sat down on a mountain just above the base waiting for the day to die out. 5 hours later with the sun down and the time now being midnight, Moyasu would stand up and look over the edge straight down onto the base and notice 3 figures at the back on patrol.
"Three at the back and five in the front... the back it is.."
Moyasu would say under his breath vanishing into thin air.

He would then appear down on the ground in front of the three guards on patrol with his Anbu Mask. Normally Anbu masks had no holes in them what so ever but Moyasu's was different. He had two eye holes in order to show his Sharingan when it was activated, which was now.
"Hey.... you are not meant to be around here, get away before you get hurt!"
One of the guards yelled as Moyasu would then look straight into his eyes with his Tomoe three sharingan. He would usually trap them in a genjutsu but that wasn't the case here. He was just showing them that he has the Sharingan, making them scared. All in one motion he would vanish and appear behind one of the guards, cutting his throat with his blade where he would then move onto the others, cutting one in the chest and the last guards, head right off his shoulders. He would then move the dead body parts into the base and stash them under a cloth.

With Moyasu now being in the base all he had to do was destroy it so he managed to find a few gas cans where he would then leek the gas onto the floor and make a path that followed him everywhere he went eventually covering the base in gas. On the way he had to eliminate a few subjects but nothing to hard. With the base being covered in gas, all that was left was to set fire so he made his way to the front killing the five guards that stood patrol.

He would then perform a few hand seals, Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger, lifting his right hand up towards his mouth but before blowing anything he heard someone ask a question from inside the base.
"Why........ are you.......... doing this"
He heard before lowering his hands.
"It is my mission. Now die."
Moyasu said in his altered voice form lifting his right hand back up to his mouth jumping several meters back and sending a fireball to ignite the gas completly setting the base on fire.
Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
He thought watching the base burn.
"I better leave before i attract to much attention and get caught."
Moyasu said dashing off into the darkness in complete silence.

Exit ~
Mission Completed.
----------------------------------------------
Word count Required: 600
Total Word count: 937

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

2Midnight Murders {Mission / Private} Empty Re: Midnight Murders {Mission / Private} Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Sato

Sato

Name: Operation Strike: Sabotage.
Rewards: 230Ryo
Description: Sato, We have got word that a small organization has set base in the thunder valley and have plans to attack Kumogakure. You're mission is to secretly Sabotage the base with explosive tags and get out of their unknown. If you are seen you must kill the witness and leave no traces behind.

Name: Operation Zero: Taking out the trash.
Rewards: 140Ryo
Description: Sato, we have been getting reports of a continuous disturbance from a group of criminals down in the Thunder Valleys. Find and eliminate every criminal there and dispose of their body's.

-------------------------------------
Firstly in the morning he woke up and had nothing to do sitting at home wishing for things to do when he suddenly had to save a kid from being killed by a bunch of bullying genin. Next he went over to the Kumo training grounds to practice and sharpen his Kunai throwing technique which also turned out as an success. Lastly or so he thought, he had to do his Anbu patrol duties where he found a bunch of thugs doing what they do best, selling drugs which he then took care of the situation and slaughtered them leaving their body's in a dark ally to rot away. He had thought he was done for the day when he got word that some foreigner rouges had set camp outside of Kumogakure in the Thunder valley. Although the information says that they are just passing through the land of lightning to reach their destination, a thug is a thug to Moyasu and in order for him to feel comfortable about his villagers being safe he must kill these thugs and save the trouble for wherever they came from to do the job. Moyasu would head towards the village gates with his hood over his head keeping his mask hidden from anyone.

He arrived at the gates, waving at the village guards as he passed by them.
"That Moyasu... he is kinda creepy don't you think?"
One of the guards said.
"He sure is! especially walking around with that hood on all the time, it creeps me out."
The other guard replied as Moyasu soon disappeared in the shadowy night of Kumogakure. Moyasu had now made it out of Kumogakure and into the Thunder valleys walking slowly and quietly through the paths on the edges of the mountains.
I should be coming up to the spot soon... i want to get this done nice and fast before i head home to get some well earned rest....
Moyasu would think to himself as he slowly jumped off the edge of a path to get to the ground faster. No matter how hard Moyasu tried to make a noise, nothing would be heard from him, the way he moved around was like everybody was death. He could jump and upon his impact on the ground he could still not be heard, he was a master at such techniques not becoming the Anbu Black Ops captain for no reason.
That's the base.... I am better off killing them nice and slow before find my identity. My plan is to swiftly cut their throats if they are sleeping but if they are awake then i have no choice but to blow out all their lights and kill them in the dark with the help of my sharingan.
Moyasu would say walking over to the camping tents that had been set up.

Their were a total of 3 camping tents and one main fire that lit up the place. It was a rather strange thing to do for a bunch of wanted rouges. Usually they would have at least one person on guard but strangely they didn't and Moyasu knew something was going on here so he kept his guard up expecting the not expected.
Hm it seems that they are asleep but it is rather strange that no one is on guard and what makes it worse is that they are in tents making it harder for me to reach them without alerting none of them so it looks like i will wake them on purpose.
Moyasu thought as he swiftly cut all three tents allowing the rouges to be alert of his presence.

When the rouges all left their tents and huddled at the camp fire, Moyasu would appear behind all of them putting out the camp fire and due to the time of night it is, that was the only source of light meaning that the area was now pitch black. With a swift and silent motion Moyasu would slaughter each and every rouge that stood next to the camp fire with the guidance of his Sharingan tomoe three leading the way.
"That should be the last of them..."
Moyasu would say as he sheathed his blade back into it's case before walking away from the killing scene leaving all the dead bodies there to rot.

He had now finished his task to kill the rouges and keep his village safe for the night or so he thought. Upon his exit he noticed another camp fire about 50meters away from his current location. He didn't have any kind of extended vision however it was not that hard to see a bright light in a pitch black area. It stood out like a sore thumb and Moyasu being in the area he had no other choice but to check it out.

With each and every step Moyasu got closer and closer only to hear a bunch of dogs barking well a tent was set up. Moyasu would then remember seeing a mission paper stating about continuous disturbance from a group of criminals down in the Thunder Valleys and then he knew exactly who these people were. They were the thugs and the mission to kill them is 'Operation Zero: Taking out the trash.'

He then smiled to himself under his mask scanning the area with his Sharingan Tomoe 3 before thinking to himself.
You know i might as well do this mission since im here in the area? i might as well hit two birds with one stone don't you think?
Moyasu dashed around the area reaching the dogs and cutting their throats leaving their last ever bark to be a whine for help. Moyasu knew that this would defiantly raise the criminals attention and he was right but as soon as he slight the throats of the dogs he hid in a nearby bush.
"What the fuck happened to my dogs! Boys quick get out here! we got company."
One of the criminals would say as 2 men walked out of the tent.
"Quick brother, use your sensory ability to find that fool."
The criminal said as one of the three put his hands together while closing his eyes.
Sensory ability!!!!!!!
Moyasu thought as he gripped onto his blades handle waiting for them to come closer.

"The bush!"
One of the three said as they all rushed as fast as they could over to the bush that Moyasu had been hiding in.
"Foolish acts for such foolish criminals. This was your first and final mistake, the reaper may now claim you."
Moyasu would say jumping out of the bush and slashing all three of the men with one swipe going right past all three of their necks, slicing it open.
Mission completed.
He would think before sheathing his blade into its case and watching the three men fall to their feet right before him. Moyasu knew that he had now finally hit two birds with one stone and could finally attend his well deserved rest so without wasting any more time he headed out of the thunder valley and into Kumogakure soon reaching his apartment and hitting the sack.
A long day deserves a long rest
was his last thoughts before dashing off to sleep to count the sheep.

Exit ~
Mission Completed.
----------------------------------------------
Word count Required: 1100
Total Word count: 1182

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum